Bullnose Forums

Nutmeg interior parts? - used

Yes, I'd bet that is Nutmeg, which was used in 1981 and 82 only. But, it might be Caramel, which was used only in 1980. I don't know how close those two colors are to each other, and the lighting conditions when the pics were taken can certainly shift colors a bunch.

The only other color it might have been is Chestnut, but that was an '86 color and since the other things you listed are probably from the same truck it had to have been a 1980 - 84 truck. So it isn't Chestnut.

Yes, I'd bet that is Nutmeg, which was used in 1981 and 82 only. But, it might be Caramel, which was used only in 1980. I don't know how close those two colors are to each other, and the lighting conditions when the pics were taken can certainly shift colors a bunch.

The only other color it might have been is Chestnut, but that was an '86 color and since the other things you listed are probably from the same truck it had to have been a 1980 - 84 truck. So it isn't Chestnut.

Looks like nutmeg! not bad pricing either - i'd be interested if i hadn't collected all these parts already. Thanks for sharing :nabble_smiley_beam:

But, it might be Caramel, which was used only in 1980. I don't know how close those two colors are to each other, and the lighting conditions when the pics were taken can certainly shift colors a bunch.

They aren't even close. Caramel is like a burnt yellow color, and is the most awful color ever offered on an interior. Whoever decided on Caramel must have looked at the crust on his mustard bottle that morning because that's exactly what that color looks like. I had it in my old F150 before I lucked out and found the complete black interior for it.

Awful Caramel http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/uploads/6/5/8/7/65879365/face-with-open-mouth-vomiting-23x23_orig.png

08-1-and-08-2-2014-241-1280x719-650x365.jpg.fcd3dee111e11dd251017ad208f94e85.jpg

Nutmeg:

1981_ford_f-150-pic-4306387539395216818-640x480.jpeg.2306f43df3bd6bf240035993646c207b.jpeg

But, it might be Caramel, which was used only in 1980. I don't know how close those two colors are to each other, and the lighting conditions when the pics were taken can certainly shift colors a bunch.

They aren't even close. Caramel is like a burnt yellow color, and is the most awful color ever offered on an interior. Whoever decided on Caramel must have looked at the crust on his mustard bottle that morning because that's exactly what that color looks like. I had it in my old F150 before I lucked out and found the complete black interior for it.

Awful Caramel :nabble_face-with-open-mouth-vomiting-23x23_orig:

Nutmeg:

Don't hold back, Shaun. Tell us what you think. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Anyway, thanks for the explanation.

Nutmeg:

I might take caramel over… some other colors! :nabble_smiley_teeth:

• 3 weeks later...

Nutmeg:

have caramel interior and I love the color! My trouble is that a bunch of it is pretty rough. Some is in great condition. If you still have any of that, I would take it off your hands.

- Jason