Bullnose Forum

1986 Passenger Power Window Switch Bezel

Poletto

Hello everyone,

I've been looking for a while now for the passenger side power window switch bezels (single switch) for my 1986 F150 XLT Lariat but it seems they're very hard to find nowadays.

The part number seems to be EOSZ-14528-C, if anyone out there has one that's willing to part away from it please let me know.

Here's a picture of the part I was able to find on the internet:

passenger_side_bezel_f42ffdacd2638993eb72c615626dadc7435440b7.jpeg.21ba81d6174f7f02df8b10b731aa8be6.jpeg

Thanks!

One option would be to check Marketplace of Craigslist to find someone parting one out and asking them to ship it. A member here has printed up some replacement backs for these so not a deal breaker of the tabs on the back are broken. I think the repair kit is around $40.

One option would be to check Marketplace of Craigslist to find someone parting one out and asking them to ship it. A member here has printed up some replacement backs for these so not a deal breaker of the tabs on the back are broken. I think the repair kit is around $40.

Thanks @kramtocs, I've already purchased the repair kit to fix one of the bezels I still have, but I just bought the truck and the passenger side was completely missing. Thanks for the tips, I'll be on the lookout but will leave this message here up, if someone happens to find one around please let me know.

Thanks!

Thanks @kramtocs, I've already purchased the repair kit to fix one of the bezels I still have, but I just bought the truck and the passenger side was completely missing. Thanks for the tips, I'll be on the lookout but will leave this message here up, if someone happens to find one around please let me know.

Thanks!

Make sure you have the box ticked that says "Alert me by email when someone posts to this thread". You can do that in a reply. But otherwise you may not know if someone posts in this thread. (I "assigned" this to you to force the system to send you an email.)

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure you have the box ticked that says "Alert me by email when someone posts to this thread". You can do that in a reply. But otherwise you may not know if someone posts in this thread. (I "assigned" this to you to force the system to send you an email.)

I am going to my local breakers tomorrow. Added to my list. I will update on this thread if I find one.