Bullnose Forums

Hi From Owasso, Oklahoma

Howdy Ya'll. Gary and some of ya'll know me from some other Ford truck forums as well. I live 10 min north of Tulsa and previously owned a 1950 Ford F1 pickup(was my daily driver in the Air Force), a 1997 Ford F150(was my daily driver after moving to Oklahoma from Maryland), and then a 1978 Ford Ranger Pickup as my daily driver for the last several years. Unfortunately, with my last job change i had to let the '78 Ranger go, for a more economical and dependable distance driving vehicle. Some day i hope to have my '50 F1 back. But for now i will have to live the Ford Truck lifestyle vicariously through ya'll.

Cheers,

-Ron Harmsen

Ron - So glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Hope you can make it to the show and swap meet on Sept 15th. We should have plenty of Ford trucks to peruse, including several of the earlier trucks as I connected with the FORDification folks as well as the F100 crew two weeks ago over in Anderson, MO. (By the way, Big Blue won a prize for best 4x4 in a Dent/Bump-dominated show. In fact, he was the newest Ford truck there.)

Y'all - Ron was part of the Okie GTG for several years, and became a personal friend as many others have. Please welcome him to the forum.

Ron - So glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Hope you can make it to the show and swap meet on Sept 15th. We should have plenty of Ford trucks to peruse, including several of the earlier trucks as I connected with the FORDification folks as well as the F100 crew two weeks ago over in Anderson, MO. (By the way, Big Blue won a prize for best 4x4 in a Dent/Bump-dominated show. In fact, he was the newest Ford truck there.)

Y'all - Ron was part of the Okie GTG for several years, and became a personal friend as many others have. Please welcome him to the forum.

Welcome, Ron! :nabble_anim_handshake:

• 2 weeks later...