Bullnose Forums

Hey everrbody ! Excited to be here.

trouter_space

Gary et al of the Garage Mahal,

After vagabonding around the country on an old KLR650 I ended up hanging out in New Mex and realized I should probably get 4 wheels; Perhaps even 4 wheels that could carry my 2 wheels around on a hitch rack. I endeavored to find a 70s or 80s straight-6 w a 4spd. Low and behold, before long, the sight of Granny caught my eye. And we were together.

granny.thumb.jpg.2e1dccc577aac4dfb55a5d78da4390a2.jpg

I'm one who is deliberate with their commitments, e.g. I've had my first motorcycle for almost 20 years. I expect that me and this little beast will stay together at least as long.

Happy to be here and to have so quickly found such a vibrant community of seventh gen owners.

TS

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Nice looking truck, and that's a good combo of engine and transmission to maintain. Simple and stout.

Jemez Mountains, New Mexico. I see where that is on the map and it looks like my wife and I've been there. Had friends that lived east of Albuquerque and we came up to a pueblo to see them make pottery. Maybe Jemez Pueblo?

Anyway, we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could put you on if we had a city or zip.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Nice looking truck, and that's a good combo of engine and transmission to maintain. Simple and stout.

Jemez Mountains, New Mexico. I see where that is on the map and it looks like my wife and I've been there. Had friends that lived east of Albuquerque and we came up to a pueblo to see them make pottery. Maybe Jemez Pueblo?

Anyway, we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could put you on if we had a city or zip.

Jemez Pueblo could well be it, there are a number around though.

Just sent you an email with my zip for the map, it didn't give me a message about being successfully sent so you probably got 3 copies of it.

Thank you much !