Bullnose Forums

Bullnose Forum Logo Decals Available

Machspeed

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[...] Again, I will post on this when they become available.

Hi John,

Was fluttering around and came back to this end of 2021 thread. I realized that there is a web site on the decals, which I didn't know. So I tried www.bullnosebible.com and saw that... it's not working.

:nabble_anim_confused:

Are the forum admins planning to update future decals with a modified web address?

Thanks!

[...] Again, I will post on this when they become available.

Hi John,

Was fluttering around and came back to this end of 2021 thread. I realized that there is a web site on the decals, which I didn't know. So I tried www.bullnosebible.com and saw that... it's not working.

:nabble_anim_confused:

Are the forum admins planning to update future decals with a modified web address?

Thanks!

I'll tag John in this as I believe he has the stickers.

But I "own" bullnosebible.com - as much as you can own a website. And I do have plans for it, but they aren't happening very quickly. :nabble_smiley_cry:

I'll tag John in this as I believe he has the stickers.

But I "own" bullnosebible.com - as much as you can own a website. And I do have plans for it, but they aren't happening very quickly. :nabble_smiley_cry:

Not sure I know what the question is? The bullnosebible link is a link that used to take us to the website. I did type in www.bullnosebible.com and the website no longer comes up. Not sure why that is. That would be in the Gary department.

When I hit the scan code with my phone, I can pull up the website.

I do have plans for it, but they aren't happening very quickly. :nabble_smiley_cry:

Yeah, active people live with a huge list of projects, but time goes much faster than our goals.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

I suppose that, in the meantime, “bullnosebible.com” should point to this forum. Actually, I get a GoDaddy window saying that this site «is parked».

I do have plans for it, but they aren't happening very quickly. :nabble_smiley_cry:

Yeah, active people live with a huge list of projects, but time goes much faster than our goals.

I suppose that, in the meantime, “bullnosebible.com” should point to this forum. Actually, I get a GoDaddy window saying that this site «is parked».

Are there any stickers left? I'd love to put one on my '86!

Are there any stickers left? I'd love to put one on my '86!

I'll send you one. Send me your mailing address through the email link. Advise that it will appear not to go, but it does. Click to send yourself one to confirm that it went. If you receive it, you know that I got it.

I'll send you one. Send me your mailing address through the email link. Advise that it will appear not to go, but it does. Click to send yourself one to confirm that it went. If you receive it, you know that I got it.

Sent. Thanks so much!!

I just forwarded, again, the bullnosebible.com domain to https://www.garysgaragemahal.com/. Looks like it is working, at least for me. But please let me know if it isn't for you, Jeff.