Bullnose Forums

Bullnose Forum Logo Decals Available

Machspeed

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, John!

And I have a few that John gave me, and I’ll mail them out to our international, meaning non-US, members. Just send me an email.

HOWEVER, speaking of email, our email system is currently broken. The messages usually go through, but it doesn’t look like it does. So just tick the box that says “send me the email as well” and watch. I’ll bet it works.

I tried emailing John through the website.

Kept getting an error message and to complete the reCAPTCHA, tried multiple times and gave up.

Probably the VPN service I am using :(

Okay fellas, I have, in order by received dates, some decal requests from the following with desired quantites.

Dane Launius - 1

William James - 1

Deren (need a last name) - 3

Eddie Grimes - 2

If I missed anyone, or if anyone wants one, let me know: johnlindsay1@suddenlink.net

I have only six decals left so I might need to re-order more. If I re-order, I will have to charge. Cost should not exceed $5 per decal shipped. But, the more I order the cheaper the price. Everyone of the above names will receive at least one.

I'm going to hold out mailing these out until Sunday in order to see how many I come up with and whether I should order more.

Thanks,

John

Okay fellas, I have, in order by received dates, some decal requests from the following with desired quantites.

Dane Launius - 1

William James - 1

Eddie Grimes - 2

If I missed anyone, or if anyone wants one, let me know: johnlindsay1@suddenlink.net

I have only six decals left so I might need to re-order more. If I re-order, I will have to charge. Cost should not exceed $5 per decal shipped. But, the more I order the cheaper the price. Everyone of the above names will receive at least one.

I'm going to hold out mailing these out until Sunday in order to see how many I come up with and whether I should order more.

Thanks,

John

Thanks, John!

Dane Launius - 1

William James - 1

Eddie Grimes - 2

Thanks,

John

Thanks, John. :nabble_smiley_good: