Bullnose Forums

Promote The Website! (And the forum?)

As you know, the website and forum are a labor of love for me, and there's no income. So, I don't make money when we get more traffic. However, I do get a kick out of it - and it helps others to know where there is good documentation.

So, I track how many page views the website, not just the forum, gets each day. And, as shown below, we've been averaging about 225 page views each day - until the FORDification show on the 9th. That day the owner of the F100's Facebook page shared the site with his members and the views went to 450, but then settled back down to about 250/day. So, apparently those folks started using the site a bit.

Then yesterday at about 6:00 PM I shared on three Facebook pages (F100, Bullnose, & Dents & Bumps) the fact that I'd added the dealer facts books and brochures to the 1982 and '83 pages. And the views for yesterday went to 937. In addition, the views for today as of 9:00 AM are at 262, which is higher than a day's average a week ago.

I say all of that to encourage you to share the website on forums and Facebook groups you might be on. And, share the info about the upcoming show as well, which I've done on those three Facebook pages. Let's help even more people. :nabble_smiley_good:

Page_Views_as_of_June_18_2018.thumb.jpg.a59f6401d452ebb8f7fc193689fe8a5a.jpg