Bullnose Forums

Auto. 4X4 hub [E1TZ-1K104-C] - NOS

Good question! And as I think about it I’m not sure I ever have.

If you look at the Bronco history page on Ford's website, a few of the photos show Broncos with auto caps. But I can't remember seeing very many with them in the real world. I'm sure many have been converted to manual, and that may add to why it's hard to find them.

If you look at the Bronco history page on Ford's website, a few of the photos show Broncos with auto caps. But I can't remember seeing very many with them in the real world. I'm sure many have been converted to manual, and that may add to why it's hard to find them.

I’ve actually got two sets of auto hubs for my Bronco. Bought an extra set several years ago at a good price.

Then after hearing of breaking problems went with Warn Premiums.

Which so far I’m not too impressed with. Not a good detent in the lock position. Had to return one pair because one came apart inside. Wish now I would have went with the Warn Standards, which I’ve had and like.

I’ve actually got two sets of auto hubs for my Bronco. Bought an extra set several years ago at a good price.

Then after hearing of breaking problems went with Warn Premiums.

Which so far I’m not too impressed with. Not a good detent in the lock position. Had to return one pair because one came apart inside. Wish now I would have went with the Warn Standards, which I’ve had and like.

Warn's quality went down the drain, along with just about everything else when our economy went global and businesses started to prioritize everything but quality.