Bullnose Forums

Note worthy contribution!

We need to extend a big THANK YOU to Scott Ringler / WelderScott...

For years, Scott, at his own expense, has not only put on welding demonstrations with teaching opportunities, but has brought with him a large tank of liquid Nitrogen. He has filled numerous tires [cars, trucks and even motor homes] with Nitrogen at no charge to any of the recipients!

His machine fills all the vehicle's tires through a manifold to achieve equal pressure unless requested otherwise. He vents the air mixture in the tires down to 4 PSI to keep from breaking the bead loose or damaging the wheel. At that point, the tire is filled with Nitrogen to the desired pressure. Once this is achieved, the process is repeated.

He even did this process to my spare!

THANK YOU, WelderScott! :nabble_anim_handshake::nabble_anim_claps::nabble_smiley_good:

Hey fellas!

Thanks so much for the kind words. I really enjoyed the show, the people and the conversations we had. I gleaned so much good information and ideas from our conversations that I'm the one that is truly grateful. What a resource this forum is, especially for beginners like me. The amount of work that went into making this show possible and the distance traveled by some is astounding.

Thanks again for all the hard work and the kind words. Look forward to meeting you all again next year.

Hey fellas!

Thanks so much for the kind words. I really enjoyed the show, the people and the conversations we had. I gleaned so much good information and ideas from our conversations that I'm the one that is truly grateful. What a resource this forum is, especially for beginners like me. The amount of work that went into making this show possible and the distance traveled by some is astounding.

Thanks again for all the hard work and the kind words. Look forward to meeting you all again next year.

I'll echo what has already been said!

Was great talking to you again, looking at your truck, and taking advantage of the tire nitrogen swap.