Bullnose Forums

2021 Show Results Are In

Gary Lewis

The results of the 2021 show are on the page at Truck Shows/2021 Show.

Oddly enough, while we only had 17 trucks entered, it didn't seem like there were fewer entrants this year. There was a whole lot of discussion between owners that made the time pass quickly. (However, it was HOT, so that did make it tough.)

Bill Vose - Take a look at the first three pics taken "during the day". Ring any bells?

The link worked, thanks, still don’t see it, probably me. Not feeling too techy lately. :nabble_smiley_teeth:

Sorry Mr. Bolen. :nabble_smiley_blush: Fixed it x3 and changed the gift card. Hopefully it is right now.

Scott - There were LOT'S of stories, including some from Eli/Smokenchoken. (He won the "award" for the best stories. :nabble_smiley_wink:)

Grumpin - No problem. If you open a new tab I'll bet you see the 2021 Truck Show option in the Truck Show item in the menu. Since it wasn't there before, you have to refresh your browser or it won't show it.

Sorry Mr. Bolen. :nabble_smiley_blush: Fixed it x3 and changed the gift card. Hopefully it is right now.

Scott - There were LOT'S of stories, including some from Eli/Smokenchoken. (He won the "award" for the best stories. :nabble_smiley_wink:)

Grumpin - No problem. If you open a new tab I'll bet you see the 2021 Truck Show option in the Truck Show item in the menu. Since it wasn't there before, you have to refresh your browser or it won't show it.

Closer.... it's Bolan.

I'm used to it, nobody ever gets it right it seems. Supposedly we all have a common English ancestor back before the spelling of things was standardized.