Bullnose Forums

Firewall oval plug (For use after DSII swap and feedback carb removal)

Hey folks,

Does anybody need one of these oval firewall plugs?

They were in the later (1983-up?) trucks like my 1984, with factory DSII ignition and non-feedback carb.

It's just a spare I grabbed one time, but I do recall seeing people looking for them previously to fill the firewall hole after doing a DSII swap/feedback carb removal.

If you need one, shoot me a message with your address and I'll stick it in the mail.

Cheers,

Rembrant

IMG_6128.jpg.2b85ea3217b9e8cd2ef72d0676219229.jpg

Hi Rembrant, I have looking for one of those for a long time. My address is

Dan Crowley 8 Dee Bee Circle Middleboro, Ma. 02346. Send me your address with it and I will send you money for it. Thank you, Dan

Gotcha! It'll be on the way shortly!

Hi Rembrant, I have looking for one of those for a long time. My address is

Dan Crowley 8 Dee Bee Circle Middleboro, Ma. 02346. Send me your address with it and I will send you money for it. Thank you, Dan

Gotcha! It'll be on the way shortly!

This is a good example of what this forum is all about! :nabble_anim_handshake:

This is a good example of what this forum is all about! :nabble_anim_handshake:

These are frequently damaged since they are an easy way to run wires into the cab for aftermarket sensors/accessories so just as a tip to anyone that has an unmolested one and wants to run some wires- find one from a feedback carb setup, pull the wires out, run your new wires through it, and save the original one for a rainy day or someone else :nabble_smiley_beam:

These are frequently damaged since they are an easy way to run wires into the cab for aftermarket sensors/accessories so just as a tip to anyone that has an unmolested one and wants to run some wires- find one from a feedback carb setup, pull the wires out, run your new wires through it, and save the original one for a rainy day or someone else :nabble_smiley_beam:

It was also used on the 1985-86 302 EFI engines for the injection system harness.