Bullnose Forums

Ready For The Show!

Well, compared to Saturday it will be a day of rest. And if I can have my clothes packed before then all I’ll have to do is unload the totes with show stuff, load the travel tote that has boots and jackets, and upload pics and vids.

Of course, all of that is after an enjoyable and relaxing time studying and worshiping at church.

But speaking of uploading, I think I’ll create the page for the show results before hand and have places for the number of trucks, forum participants, winners, etc. doing that will help me think about what info I need to capture during the weekend. :nabble_anim_working:

2nd cup of coffee?

close-up-of-steaming-cup-of-coffee-or-tea-on-vintage-table-early-on-picture-id1137365972.close-up-of-steaming-cup-of-coffee-or-tea-on-vintage-table-early-on-picture-id1137365972

Yep, but almost done. Gonna give BB a bath and then change oil and filter today. And while it is on the lift lube the suspension and check it over closely.

:nabble_anim_jump:

Gave BB a wash and wax, but no oil change - yet. That's 'cause the wax job took a lot longer than I expected. The dark blue was badly oxidized and I attempted to fix that. It is better, but not good. So I'm not gunning for "Best Paint".

Gave BB a wash and wax, but no oil change - yet. That's 'cause the wax job took a lot longer than I expected. The dark blue was badly oxidized and I attempted to fix that. It is better, but not good. So I'm not gunning for "Best Paint".

You think we're gonna pull your stick? :nabble_smiley_tongue:

I know, better dot your i's and cross your t's... I don't have time this week, good thing I'm running 10K oil...