Bullnose Forums

Ready For The Show!

I think I'm essentially ready for the show.

In that stack there are, top down:

• The banners that go out by the street

• In the box (can someone ID it?) are the leftover tee shirts from previous years, and once I hand out the ones Friday night to those who haven't gotten one we'll sell the leftovers on Saturday

• Smallest tote: The trophies, properly labeled, the gift cards, and the tee shirts I've targeted for the trophy winners

• Medium tote: Swap meet items as well as a 1-wire alternator I've finally found someone ..... crazy enough to take.

• Big tote: Everything for the entrant and visitor check-in tables, as shown in the s/s below right.

• Arrows which go out by the street and guide those who try to enter the wrong driveway around to the right one

• Bag of rubber straps and bungee cords to hold the banners up with

What's missing in this pic are the two flats of water, one flat of Coke, and one flat of Dr Pepper that the youth are going to sell. In addition I don't yet have the new tee shirts, but have been assured they'll be ready. And already loaded in the truck are the awning and camp chairs.

Hopefully tomorrow I can get all that loaded into Big Blue.

Packed_For_The_Show.thumb.jpg.4a6fbaa3437afc4e7c4f7c324a1e8d0f.jpg

Goodies_0_Dispostion.thumb.jpg.1f9d7e836e37d7a07888b692065ee7a5.jpg

Hi all,

I wish you and all attandees and visitors have good deals, nice talks and a great time toghether in Skiatook.

Have save travels please.

Heinz

P.s. maybe next time we (those from outside the US) are allowed to join you

Thanks, Heinz!

But you would have been welcome this year. David and I were remembering this morning the show three years ago when Ken from New Zealand and Darin from Australia were here. In addition Vinny from Canada. And Numberdummy from California, which seems to be a different country. And many others from here in the US.

So I do hope you can come next year!

What's missing in this pic are the two flats of water, one flat of Coke, and one flat of Dr Pepper that the youth are going to sell.

Forgive me, but I don't think "Flat" beverages are what the attendees of the show are looking for. Most people prefer their soft drinks carbonated. :nabble_anim_blbl:

What's missing in this pic are the two flats of water, one flat of Coke, and one flat of Dr Pepper that the youth are going to sell.

Forgive me, but I don't think "Flat" beverages are what the attendees of the show are looking for. Most people prefer their soft drinks carbonated. :nabble_anim_blbl:

:nabble_smiley_thinking:

"Flat" may be only my terminology and no one else's, but I suspect the water at least will be flat. Hopefully the soft drinks won't be.

I have quite a list of to-do items for between now and Friday, then another for Friday for the dinner and the evening, and then one for Saturday. One item on the list for Friday is to load all of those beverages up in coolers with ice and get them cold for Saturday

:nabble_smiley_thinking:

"Flat" may be only my terminology and no one else's, but I suspect the water at least will be flat. Hopefully the soft drinks won't be.

I have quite a list of to-do items for between now and Friday, then another for Friday for the dinner and the evening, and then one for Saturday. One item on the list for Friday is to load all of those beverages up in coolers with ice and get them cold for Saturday

Gee, and I thought my preparations were all messed up... then again, Bambi turned my plans on it's head... getting "plan b" show-ready (and also getting a matching trailer ready too!). And then there's rounding up all the swap meet loot... and "show and tell" items. Good thing I'm bringing my own table... I might need it :nabble_smiley_scared:

Instead of phone booth stuffing, I guess I'll have camper shell stuffing???

Gee, and I thought my preparations were all messed up... then again, Bambi turned my plans on it's head... getting "plan b" show-ready (and also getting a matching trailer ready too!). And then there's rounding up all the swap meet loot... and "show and tell" items. Good thing I'm bringing my own table... I might need it :nabble_smiley_scared:

Instead of phone booth stuffing, I guess I'll have camper shell stuffing???

Have a great time, please post pics and vids for those of us that cannot be there.

The US had a travel ban, for example Brits are not allowed in right now.

Have a great time, please post pics and vids for those of us that cannot be there.

The US had a travel ban, for example Brits are not allowed in right now.

I'd forgotten about the travel bans! My bad. And it isn't just the UK, but basically all of the EU as well as several other countries. Which is surely what Heinz meant by being welcome. :nabble_smiley_blush:

I sure hope we have this problem licked by this time next year.

As for pics and vids, I plan to do that on Sunday - in addition to packing, unloading, and reloading. Sunday is going to be a busy day.

As for pics and vids, I plan to do that on Sunday - in addition to packing, unloading, and reloading. Sunday is going to be a busy day.

A day of rest? :nabble_smiley_wink:

Well, compared to Saturday it will be a day of rest. And if I can have my clothes packed before then all I’ll have to do is unload the totes with show stuff, load the travel tote that has boots and jackets, and upload pics and vids.

Of course, all of that is after an enjoyable and relaxing time studying and worshiping at church.

But speaking of uploading, I think I’ll create the page for the show results before hand and have places for the number of trucks, forum participants, winners, etc. doing that will help me think about what info I need to capture during the weekend. :nabble_anim_working: