Bullnose Forums

Moving on

ClayJ

Good luck to you, Clay! I hope you get what you are asking. Have you seen Hagerty's evaluation on it? Would you like to?

I hope so too Gary. Mainly I hope Rusty will go to a good home. This is what I saw on Hagerty's:

Current Values

#1 Concourse $46,400

Condition #1 vehicles are the best in the world. The visual image is of the best vehicle, in the right colors, driving onto the lawn at the finest concourse. Perfectly clean, the vehicle has been groomed down to the tire treads. Painted and chromed surfaces are mirror-like. Dust and dirt are banned, and materials used are correct and superbly fitted. The one word description for #1 vehicles is "concourse."

#2 Excellent $29,800

#3 Good $16,100

#4 Fair $7,700

I hope so too Gary. Mainly I hope Rusty will go to a good home. This is what I saw on Hagerty's:

Current Values

#1 Concourse $46,400

Condition #1 vehicles are the best in the world. The visual image is of the best vehicle, in the right colors, driving onto the lawn at the finest concourse. Perfectly clean, the vehicle has been groomed down to the tire treads. Painted and chromed surfaces are mirror-like. Dust and dirt are banned, and materials used are correct and superbly fitted. The one word description for #1 vehicles is "concourse."

#2 Excellent $29,800

#3 Good $16,100

#4 Fair $7,700

You've done your homework. :nabble_smiley_good: