Bullnose Forums

Trophies

Well, the trophies came in today. Looks like I didn't pay enough attention to what categories we had last year. We have "Best Story" and "Ugliest Truck", but we aren't doing those categories this year. :nabble_smiley_cry:

But, we've been here before. I'll just have them mail me the correct labels and I'll swap them.

Trophies_-_With_Errors.thumb.jpg.f21710e5b3770be16c43c31438a53fdc.jpg

Well, the trophies came in today. Looks like I didn't pay enough attention to what categories we had last year. We have "Best Story" and "Ugliest Truck", but we aren't doing those categories this year. :nabble_smiley_cry:

But how else am I supposed to win??? :nabble_smiley_teeth:

Joking...

They look good, Gary!

Joking...

You better be joking, that honor is mine, sir! :nabble_smiley_happy:

Joking...

Well, things are going to work out - after I lost more hair. We have six trophies and only five places to vote on the ballot, and I just had new ballots printed. But, when I checked to see which ones we are missing it is Best Paint and Farthest Driven - and we don't vote on how far people drove. :nabble_smiley_beam:

So I called and they are making two new labels and mailing them out today. No charge! :nabble_smiley_good:

As for Ugliest Truck, I will have the label from the trophy left over, so... :nabble_smiley_evil:

Well, things are going to work out - after I lost more hair. We have six trophies and only five places to vote on the ballot, and I just had new ballots printed. But, when I checked to see which ones we are missing it is Best Paint and Farthest Driven - and we don't vote on how far people drove. :nabble_smiley_beam:

So I called and they are making two new labels and mailing them out today. No charge! :nabble_smiley_good:

As for Ugliest Truck, I will have the label from the trophy left over, so... :nabble_smiley_evil:

Thanks for all that you do, Gary. I don't speak for myself when I say, we appreciate you.

Joking...

Well, considering that my 1st choice for the show isn't exactly going after all, what I am bringing only received one vote last year... for ugliest truck!

Now, I am upping my game on it this time. A handful of upgrades since last year's submission (PWM E-fan & all-aluminum radiator, etc.)... oh well. Votes or no votes, still going to have a blast I'm sure!

Well, considering that my 1st choice for the show isn't exactly going after all, what I am bringing only received one vote last year... for ugliest truck!

Now, I am upping my game on it this time. A handful of upgrades since last year's submission (PWM E-fan & all-aluminum radiator, etc.)... oh well. Votes or no votes, still going to have a blast I'm sure!

John - Thanks.

Larry - I hope that Ranger can carry a load. :nabble_smiley_wink:

• 2 weeks later...