Bullnose Forums

Rear tank fills up front tank

Thanks for the clarification, Bill. I didn’t think the FDM came out in 86, but wasn’t sure.

Ford sure tried a bunch of different systems in that era. Makes it very confusing.

I was trying to find the picture last night, but wasn't having any luck and it was already after 11 PM here.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I find strange is, that those replacements are meant to be for Trucks from 1989 onwards.

Hi,

I swopped (not very professional I know) the into the Reservoir/Valve comeing lines.

At the moment (hope I am not saying this too early) it looks allright.

Anyway I want to thank you guys for your efforts. And I sincerly hope you all are staying healty.

All the best

Heinz

Hi,

I swopped (not very professional I know) the into the Reservoir/Valve comeing lines.

Anyway I want to thank you guys for your efforts. And I sincerly hope you all are staying healty.

All the best

Heinz

I hope that works perfectly! Good luck. :nabble_smiley_good:

And here’s hoping you stay safe as well. Things are getting worse here in Oklahoma due to the virus.

I hope that works perfectly! Good luck. :nabble_smiley_good:

And here’s hoping you stay safe as well. Things are getting worse here in Oklahoma due to the virus.

Thanx Gary,

Viruswise, the Deltaone is bad, I know a youngster who was vaccinated and got it.

But because of the vaccine he was good after 2-3 days.

So that gives all of us hope, as the most of us are (if not almost all here in the district) through and got the 2 shots.

Bless you and haveaniceday.

Heinz

Thanx Gary,

Viruswise, the Deltaone is bad, I know a youngster who was vaccinated and got it.

But because of the vaccine he was good after 2-3 days.

So that gives all of us hope, as the most of us are (if not almost all here in the district) through and got the 2 shots.

Bless you and haveaniceday.

Heinz

Glad to see that you've had the vaccine, Heinz. My wife and I've actually had our third shots, the booster. She's immuno-compromised and so qualifies for a booster. And since I live with her, I qualify as well.

Glad to see that you've had the vaccine, Heinz. My wife and I've actually had our third shots, the booster. She's immuno-compromised and so qualifies for a booster. And since I live with her, I qualify as well.

Alle the best For you And your wife. Lets get rid of this stupid virus all toghether, please.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

All the best

Heinz

Uups,

allright just swopping the lines did not solve the problem. It only worked as long as the front tank had some fuel (switching front rear seemed to work).

What a bummer !

The car almost died when switching to rear while front is emty.

So I switched the lines back as they used to be, and probably have to buy a new valve with filter as shown above.

Or do you have any other options in mind ?

Haveniceday

Heinz

Uups,

allright just swopping the lines did not solve the problem. It only worked as long as the front tank had some fuel (switching front rear seemed to work).

What a bummer !

The car almost died when switching to rear while front is emty.

So I switched the lines back as they used to be, and probably have to buy a new valve with filter as shown above.

Or do you have any other options in mind ?

Haveniceday

Heinz

Bummer! But I think you've proven that the valve is bad, so I don't see that you have any reasonable alternative but to replace it.