Bullnose Forums

Who has some sun visors?

• 2 weeks later...
Are you still looking for sun visors? I have some, and can dig them out if you are still looking. I think I have two pair of blue, one of which is NOS, a pair of brown, and a pair of maroon. Don't remember how good they are, but will look if you are interested.

• 1 month later...

Are you still looking for sun visors? I have some, and can dig them out if you are still looking. I think I have two pair of blue, one of which is NOS, a pair of brown, and a pair of maroon. Don't remember how good they are, but will look if you are interested.

Hello,

I am looking for a pair of blue visors! Do you still have some you would consider for sale?

-rthenry145

Hello,

I am looking for a pair of blue visors! Do you still have some you would consider for sale?

-rthenry145

I still have Bullnose blue sun visors, but if it were me I'd do as I've done and get the 1987 and later visors. The outboard end screws in where the earlier ones go, but the inboard ends have a clip that keeps them from sagging. I find that to be a huge improvement.

I still have Bullnose blue sun visors, but if it were me I'd do as I've done and get the 1987 and later visors. The outboard end screws in where the earlier ones go, but the inboard ends have a clip that keeps them from sagging. I find that to be a huge improvement.

Like these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1987-1996-VINYL-CRYSTAL-BLUE-FORD-SUN-VISOR-F150-F250-F350-SUNVISORS-VISORS-DCB4/273118460728?fits=Year%3A1987%7CModel%3AF-150&hash=item3f9720fb38%3Ag%3A1OMAAOSwQXBasEYu&_sacat=6030&_nkw=F150+visors+blue+1987&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313

If you decide to purchase, be sure to ask for the clips and screws.

Yes! I put brown ones in Big Blue and, while they don't match, they are a big improvement over the droopy blue ones.

I've heard that shimming the springs in them removes a lot of the droop, but I think the later ones are the way to go unless you are truly restoring.

Yes! I put brown ones in Big Blue and, while they don't match, they are a big improvement over the droopy blue ones.

I've heard that shimming the springs in them removes a lot of the droop, but I think the later ones are the way to go unless you are truly restoring.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I'll purchase a pair from that link...

• 1 month later...

I also like to put another hook above the door so the visor doesn't swing into my head when I steer hard (or drive on a tilt).

http://supermotors.net/getfile/996221/thumbnail/42grab08.jpg

...and I have a collection of visors for sale. Mostly cloth '94-96 mocha dual, but a few older sets in other colors. I'd have to dig through my junkpile to find a specific year or color.

https://supermotors.net/getfile/788636/thumbnail/visorsdualrough.jpg