Bullnose Forums

Our Forum Moved - And There Are Problems

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tried the send email function and it never got past the captcha.

Part of the move issue?

Actually, I think it sends the email, it just doesn't tell you or look like it did.

You should have 3 emails from me. The first one I didn't say to send a copy to me, but on the 2nd and 3rd ones I did, and I got those two. How many did you get?

Actually, I think it sends the email, it just doesn't tell you or look like it did.

You should have 3 emails from me. The first one I didn't say to send a copy to me, but on the 2nd and 3rd ones I did, and I got those two. How many did you get?

Yes I received 3 email msgs in my inbox "Reno - I'm testing sending email via the forum."

Along with a huge yellow WARNING from Goolag not to trust you, lol

But I gather you didn't get mine to you, asking about Lonewolf, or you would have answered that.

Yes I received 3 email msgs in my inbox "Reno - I'm testing sending email via the forum."

Along with a huge yellow WARNING from Goolag not to trust you, lol

But I gather you didn't get mine to you, asking about Lonewolf, or you would have answered that.

Actually, I did get your message. Or, I assume it was you with this:

onewolf

@lone_wolf_

Just another TEXAN ......

But I've been on an adventure today so didn't get to it until just now. And I guess we have a problem that I need to turn the problem in to Nabble. (Not that I think they are going to fix it, but if enough of us have it?) Thanks for letting me know.

I'm with Opa Randy on this ... just hit the icon on the desktop ...

And here I am. I'm not even going to pretend to know what is going on.

have the new logo

https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n103710/test-logo-8.jpg

Since you're wondering about how various systems are working:

Noticed that Jim @ ArdWrknTrk hasn't signed in but then he uses his phone all the time.

Might be an issue, or maybe not.

Edit, may be of interest: Running Safari Version 14.1.2 (15611.3.10.1.5, 15611)

Sorry, I missed the above. Jim has been on this evening, so I know he can. And thanks for the info on Safari.

Also, have you noticed that you can click the logo above and be taken to the main page?

Last, I've filed a problem report on the email issue. What appears to happen is that when you click "Send Email" it actually goes, but your browser isn't told that - as witnessed by the "Waiting for forum.garysgaragemahal.com" in the lower left that flashes on and off. And then finally the "I'm not a robot" times out and turns red. BUT DON"T RESEND THE EMAIL! IT HAS PROBABLY GONE!

Screenshot_of_Waiting_For_Forum.thumb.jpg.04947ca8eb5df0aa80fb04c7bc551f75.jpg