Bullnose Forums

Deer killed my Bullnose... Mangled the front

IMG_20210821_215418.jpg.d265010051004dd7cfc6c7d9e9bef873.jpg

Bummer... I'm ok but looks like if my make the show, it will be in the ranger!

Will get better pics in the morning. Radiator, condenser, and most of the front sheet metal is a loss.

Anybody want a good parts truck? Recently redone interior and rebuilt 300. Not sure if it's worth fixing.

I feel sick... I'm ok, but the project before this truck, a 2004:Saab 9-5 met a similar end. I was hurt though... It also was recently finished with a new catback.

Well this sucks...

Larry, that is AWFUL! I am so sorry! :nabble_smiley_cry:

Glad you are ok, but that has to be a gut-punch. All that work, and money, that you've put into it.

I hope in the morning things don't look so bad. And I do hope you'll come to the show in the Ranger anyway.

That's a real bummer and one of my biggest worries when I drive through rural areas. It's actually why I put a big thick steel bumper on the front of my daily, as I've had way too many close calls with dumb deer.

I'm with Gary, hopefully it looks better in the morning.

That's a real bummer and one of my biggest worries when I drive through rural areas. It's actually why I put a big thick steel bumper on the front of my daily, as I've had way too many close calls with dumb deer.

I'm with Gary, hopefully it looks better in the morning.

It isn’t just the front. Three years ago one ran into the side of Blue.

Larry, that is AWFUL! I am so sorry! :nabble_smiley_cry:

Glad you are ok, but that has to be a gut-punch. All that work, and money, that you've put into it.

I hope in the morning things don't look so bad. And I do hope you'll come to the show in the Ranger anyway.

As long as I don't get booed for bringing a "worthless" rotted out ranger, of course I'll make the trip. It gets better mpg at least... Just rusted beyond economical repair!

It is a gut punch... Worse in that it's happened twice!

IMG_20190126_111102.jpg.e204e77165e51051a2875aa34b19d786.jpg

That was the 2004 Saab 9-5 the bullnose replaced in my project fleet. Only instead of 2 years, it was 2 months. Made 400 on the insurance payout , but lost 700 due to not covered medical bills.

As long as I don't get booed for bringing a "worthless" rotted out ranger, of course I'll make the trip. It gets better mpg at least... Just rusted beyond economical repair!

It is a gut punch... Worse in that it's happened twice!

That was the 2004 Saab 9-5 the bullnose replaced in my project fleet. Only instead of 2 years, it was 2 months. Made 400 on the insurance payout , but lost 700 due to not covered medical bills.

Riding home in my mom's kia... About nailed another one. 5 feet away.

Wow... I might need new boxers here.. I'll be doing good to make it home...

So sorry, Larry. What a stinking bummer. As the others stated, glad you're okay.

The Ranger is a Ford. And for one show David/1986F150Six had to turn back when his truck developed oiling problems and he and his wife brought their Aztec. So on one is going to boo you here.

Just glad you made it home safely.