Bullnose Forums

Truck Theft Security Device

If you have one of these:

iPhone.gif.8449e8368c81ffae91009a5e851c8e6f.gif

And, one of these:

AirTag.jpg.ac9234da8d932e69d99859679938e27b.jpg

You might have just a little peace of mind in the security of your truck. It won't stop someone from stealing it, but it will help in finding it. I detest a thief!!! After reading the below linked article and a few other similar articles, I went and purchased the AirTag and will be playing around with it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/barrycollins/2021/05/15/apple-airtag-a-brilliant-car-tracker-as-this-road-test-proves/?sh=5aed22954a36

That is great, John! Please let us know what you find out.

Now somebody needs to make an android version for those of us who actually use our phones! But due to the nature of android, this wouldn't work... as we prefer random devices to not be using up our data plan! Ha!

Now somebody needs to make an android version for those of us who actually use our phones! But due to the nature of android, this wouldn't work... as we prefer random devices to not be using up our data plan! Ha!

You need to move to the dark side! My kids convinced me this was the way to go and can't say I regret it.

You need to move to the dark side! My kids convinced me this was the way to go and can't say I regret it.

Had one once, never again!

Too restrictive... then again, I'm often running custom ROM images and the like... my current phone is stock, but it's still in the 40 day waiting period before T-Mobile will allow me to unlock the bootloader and ROM it up.

Had one once, never again!

Too restrictive... then again, I'm often running custom ROM images and the like... my current phone is stock, but it's still in the 40 day waiting period before T-Mobile will allow me to unlock the bootloader and ROM it up.

I agree with the rat, I do too much with my phone that my wife can't with her iphone to consider apple.

with how apple is now scanning photos on your phone/cloud it is just more reason in my book to avoid apple products.

with how apple is now scanning photos on your phone/cloud it is just more reason in my book to avoid apple products.

Android compatible version has been around for longer!

https://www.thetileapp.com/en-us/

Also works with fruity devices :)