Bullnose Forums

Plastic canopy moulding

Anna - Thanks. We will get help from the others to ID the part so we can find the part number. Perhaps they are still available as NOS. Or, maybe someone has one.

I've created a new page (Interior/Interior Trim) that has the illustrations for things in the interior of these trucks and soon will have the part numbers. But I've included the illustration here that I think shows that piece for two reasons. First, it makes it easier for everyone to see rather than having to follow a link.

Second, because it gives me an opportunity to play with the code to show it as big as possible on everyone's screen. The original code looked like this but with arrows on each end:

• "nabble_img src="Roof_and_Garnish_Moulding_Illustration.jpg" border="0"/"

And I added " width="100%"" to make it:

• "nabble_img src="Roof_and_Garnish_Moulding_Illustration.jpg" border="0" width="100%"/"

So, Anna, if you were to edit your post and put " width="100%"" to your picture's code then we could see it much more easily.

And, if you think you know which of the pieces it is below, then let me know and I'll get the whole of the part number and maybe we can find it.

Roof_and_Garnish_Moulding_Illustration.thumb.jpg.aa2d03380fbc455d8d161fc3c887e634.jpg

Anna - Thanks. We will get help from the others to ID the part so we can find the part number. Perhaps they are still available as NOS. Or, maybe someone has one.

I've created a new page (Interior/Interior Trim) that has the illustrations for things in the interior of these trucks and soon will have the part numbers. But I've included the illustration here that I think shows that piece for two reasons. First, it makes it easier for everyone to see rather than having to follow a link.

Second, because it gives me an opportunity to play with the code to show it as big as possible on everyone's screen. The original code looked like this but with arrows on each end:

• "nabble_img src="Roof_and_Garnish_Moulding_Illustration.jpg" border="0"/"

And I added " width="100%"" to make it:

• "nabble_img src="Roof_and_Garnish_Moulding_Illustration.jpg" border="0" width="100%"/"

So, Anna, if you were to edit your post and put " width="100%"" to your picture's code then we could see it much more easily.

And, if you think you know which of the pieces it is below, then let me know and I'll get the whole of the part number and maybe we can find it.

It s piece 29004 in the diagram, I searched everywhere for the same pieces and found them at a local scrap yard.

Let me know if you need me to take pics of them and any printed numbers on them.

It s piece 29004 in the diagram, I searched everywhere for the same pieces and found them at a local scrap yard.Let me know if you need me to take pics of them and any printed numbers on them.
Thanks for the part number, I wasn’t sure exactly from the diagram, I’ve called every scrap yard I know of and no one even has anything remotely close to the part I need . I’d love to see pics of yours if you found them. Any ideas where I might find one ? I really only need the passenger side moulding piece as in the pic, but would buy matching pieces if I found them all..

There aren’t a lot of old broncos around that aren’t really beat up anymore around here so it’s really hard to find . 

Thanks 

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 3, 2018, at 12:26 PM, Gsmblue [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote:

Anna - The illustrations only show the base part number, to which you need to add a prefix and a suffix.

Let's assume that you want the one without the storage compartment. The right hand part number is E0TZ 9829004-A and the left hand one is E0TZ 9829005-A. The prefix, E0TZ breaks down as:

• E: the decade of 1980

• 0: take the decade of 1980 and add 0, meaning the part was engineered in the year of 1980

• T: Truck

• Z: I believe that is "replacement part", but I'm not sure.

Anyway, you can use those part numbers to search to see if you can find one. I've done a bit of searching but have not found one, but perhaps you'll have better luck.

29004_Header.thumb.jpg.31544933203cc3c3312f5743de746561.jpg

29004_Part_Numbers.thumb.jpg.cf8801f6ba8da6ebb827be9f2e3f82d6.jpg

- deleted -

Anna - You started another thread with this post, but I moved it into your original thread.

And to email Pete just click on PetesPonies in his avatar, then click on Send Email To PetesPonies. You don't need to know his email address.