Bullnose Forums

1985 F150 4x4 Oregon

It is nice, but I'm not sure it is worth $7500. Still, that's just the asking price.

And to think I bought mine for 1/10th that price... Heck I don't even have $7500 invested in mine. Not that I'm making a fair comparison (mine's got more patina and fewer options, and the interior is still a basket case after a fair bit of work). Still...:nabble_thinking-26_orig:

And to think I bought mine for 1/10th that price... Heck I don't even have $7500 invested in mine. Not that I'm making a fair comparison (mine's got more patina and fewer options, and the interior is still a basket case after a fair bit of work). Still...:nabble_thinking-26_orig:

What’s amazing to me is that’s a lower asking price than people are asking around here for the same era trucks.

Someone had a Bronco, 92 or 93, cracked dash, in general looked a little trashed. Cracked windshield, rear window motor didn’t work, around 200k miles on it.

Said the asking price reflected all those things and was asking $12,500.00!

Edit: Hagerty has our era rigs priced up there. https://www.hagerty.com/apps/valuationtools/1985-Ford-F~150-1!2_Ton?id=168435