Bullnose Forums

Logo Poll - Please Vote!

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanks, it took forever to figure out how to get the idea out of my head and on paper. It finally clicked the other night and I spent a few hours roughing that out. It still needs quite a bit of work, but I think it gets the idea across. I actually took a photo of Big Blackie and ran it through several different processes in a few online editors(nothing fancier than ms paint on my computer) until I ended up with something that looked like a line drawing. Then I erased the bits I didn't need. If I have time one of these days I'll touch it up some more, drop the unnecessary details and add in the ones that are missing. It was more fun to make than I thought it would be. Need to incorporate the url better too. Really disappointed in how that looks.

Ding, ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! John/Machspeed's logo got 15 of 27 votes, so is the clear winner. :nabble_anim_claps:

However, all of the other entries got votes as well, so I thank everyone for their efforts. We had some really creative thinking. :nabble_smiley_good:

John has graciously agreed to create a way for all of us to get stickers, so I'm going to leave it to him to explain to us what that way is. Perhaps in another thread that we can pin some place so it won't get lost?

Again, thanks to all and congratulations to John!

Ding, ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! John/Machspeed's logo got 15 of 27 votes, so is the clear winner. :nabble_anim_claps:

However, all of the other entries got votes as well, so I thank everyone for their efforts. We had some really creative thinking. :nabble_smiley_good:

John has graciously agreed to create a way for all of us to get stickers, so I'm going to leave it to him to explain to us what that way is. Perhaps in another thread that we can pin some place so it won't get lost?

Again, thanks to all and congratulations to John!

Congratulations, John! :nabble_anim_claps:

• 5 weeks later...

Those are actual QR codes. Either one of those brings you right to the forum.

FYI on QRs, we are a tech savvy family, and nobody uses them. I'm retired from the RDBMS sector and one of my sons builds rooted de-goolag'd androids.

The only time we use them is to return Bezoszon goods at the UPS store. Those codes might net you less than you think in traffic increase.

FYI on QRs, we are a tech savvy family, and nobody uses them. I'm retired from the RDBMS sector and one of my sons builds rooted de-goolag'd androids.

The only time we use them is to return Bezoszon goods at the UPS store. Those codes might net you less than you think in traffic increase.

True, they may not increase the traffic. But they should make it easier for someone on the street to find us. As they point their camera at the sticker to take a pic they'll get the popup to be taken here.

Anyway, one of the sites I found which had guidelines for logos said "In the quest to get noticed by customers, strive to be different!" And the QR codes for tires and the word "Forum" morphing into a differential seem to fit that. :nabble_smiley_wink: