Bullnose Forums

Logo Poll - Please Vote!

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It is time to pick a logo for this forum & website which will then be turned into stickers to put on our trucks as well as shown at the top of the page on here. Please cast your vote below. The poll will be up for one week and you can change your vote at any point during that timeframe.

The contributors are welcome to explain why they drew what they did. (And I hope I got the right drawings in, gentlemen! Please let me know if there are issues.) And the rest of us can give these gentlemen our thanks for spending so much time creating these drawings. :nabble_anim_claps:

However, as we prepare to vote here are some guidelines from this website which might help us decide which image we want to represent us.

• Simple: Simplicity is especially key when it comes to successful logo design.

• Memorable: You want the customer to be able to visually recall the shape, color, and words present on your logo. To do this, think about what resonates with your target market and then make it clever!

• Relevant: Including one or two visual elements that are exceptionally relevant to your target market communicates what your business is about and reminds them of what you stand for, making it easier to promote you.

• Attractive: In the quest to get noticed by customers, strive to be different!

• Cohesive: Yes, simplicity and attractiveness are great qualities. Just like being memorable or relevant to your target market. But to communicate cohesively, you must combine all the above aspects of quality logo design to create a beautiful message sent to all those who lay eyes on your logo.

And, here are the drawings:

Angelo:

Angelo.jpg.b2fb7a456f3a1a08d499021733de1bb6.jpg

CliftonK:

Big_Blackie_Bullnose_Logo(1).thumb.png.a8c3c20398175a9453c31d2f4689601b.png

Larry/ratdude747:

Larry_s_New_Sticker_82-86_V1.thumb.png.757fe03e4dcd8d7a1982432d9212b3dc.png

John/Machspeed:

Test_Logo_8.jpg.238a088b55127de2f82f59359d232d84.jpg

Randy/rcarlisle:

Randy_s_bullnose_decal.jpg.6ad853cfa344fc21aa95e03633cac21d.jpg

I love Clifton's creativity!!

Randy's is my second choice, cuz it's the only one with the correct grille... :nabble_smiley_happy:

Thanks, it took forever to figure out how to get the idea out of my head and on paper. It finally clicked the other night and I spent a few hours roughing that out. It still needs quite a bit of work, but I think it gets the idea across. I actually took a photo of Big Blackie and ran it through several different processes in a few online editors(nothing fancier than ms paint on my computer) until I ended up with something that looked like a line drawing. Then I erased the bits I didn't need. If I have time one of these days I'll touch it up some more, drop the unnecessary details and add in the ones that are missing. It was more fun to make than I thought it would be. Need to incorporate the url better too. Really disappointed in how that looks.