Bullnose Forums

1981 Bronco

Cinamon

I believe these are side specific [driver's side or passenger side], so be careful.https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-OEM-NOS-E0TZ-1022169-H-Door-Lock-Control-Slide-Button-Blue-LH-F-150-250-350/152972517736?epid=1422263646&hash=item239ddf6168:g:1KoAAOSwE0ZaxkEXhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/FORD-CONTROL-DR-LOCK-E0TZ-1022168-L/272922783378?epid=1111231182&hash=item3f8b772e92:g:8agAAOSwc6paBLr2:sc:USPSFirstClass!35660!US!-1no photo: https://www.amazon.com/Ford-EOTZ1022169H-Control/dp/B01EO4080EAs a side note, you can convert to the later style of push-button locks.
That’s exactly what I’m looking for the passenger door lock, thanks so much you were a great help...Any ideas on the plastic mouldings on the inside of the canopy.? 

Sent from my iPad

On May 31, 2018, at 8:50 AM, 1986F150Six [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote:

It helps for you to tell us which parts you need - by part number so there is no confusion. I have the regular cab interior trim part numbers here: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/rear-corner-trim.html. But that doesn’t include the rear Bronco trim. So I’ll try to find time to put the Bronco info on soon so you can find those numbers and tell us.

It helps for you to tell us which parts you need - by part number so there is no confusion. I have the regular cab interior trim part numbers here: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/rear-corner-trim.html. But that doesn’t include the rear Bronco trim. So I’ll try to find time to put the Bronco info on soon so you can find those numbers and tell us.

Cash left me the door panels shown below to pass on to someone. So, if you want to pay the freight they are yours. Or, you could come to pick them up in Sept for the show. Give me a zip code and I'll figure out the freight.

And if you want any closer or other pictures just let me know.

IMG_0159.jpg.71abab4664329484d535618498589afa.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg.525c21d1ebca02083f063e63cad3259e.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg.11edfd18ba8c7079ef43bff464683308.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg.2c64d0317dee37d6186e075f4da8437e.jpg

Cash left me the door panels shown below to pass on to someone. So, if you want to pay the freight they are yours. Or, you could come to pick them up in Sept for the show. Give me a zip code and I'll figure out the freight.And if you want any closer or other pictures just let me know.
Thanks for the offer of the door panels , those are the exact door panels I’ve been looking for , I’ve spoken to another fellow on your site that has given me a number to door panels a little closer to me, but that is a fantastic offer and I so appreciate it.I am in British Columbia , Canada, actually on the west coast.  I have a good friend in Washington state that I could ship things to if I find them.  

I would love love to come to the show, but unfortunately I won’t be able to make it this year.  I have prior commitments . 

Your site and the people on it have so helped me..awesome thanks so much. And especially for your kindness.

Sent from my iPad

On May 31, 2018, at 4:21 PM, Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote:

The offer stands, so if the other deal doesn't work out these will be here. At least until the show/swap meet as they'll be offered there as well.

Anyway, glad we can help you. I think you'll find that's the spirit on this forum. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Look what I found. Looks to be either 1980's Green Pine or 1981's Spruce. I'd say the outside pic with sunshine is the most accurate color rendition. Either way it is going to have to be painted to match your blue.

Just give me an address and I'll get it in the mail on Monday.

DSCN3042.thumb.jpg.5fed577544ec16fa9ae9da20a2e83e5c.jpg

DSCN3040.thumb.jpg.2df890a11742daa9833e6b4b21bc423d.jpg

Look what I found. Looks to be either 1980's Green Pine or 1981's Spruce. I'd say the outside pic with sunshine is the most accurate color rendition. Either way it is going to have to be painted to match your blue.Just give me an address and I'll get it in the mail on Monday.
Wow , wow, I 

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 1, 2018, at 1:40 PM, Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote:

Look what I found. Looks to be either 1980's Green Pine or 1981's Spruce. I'd say the outside pic with sunshine is the most accurate color rendition. Either way it is going to have to be painted to match your blue.

Just give me an address and I'll get it in the mail on Monday.

.that’s exactly it. The piece I’ve been looking for

Thankyou sooo much. Wow

Sent from my iPad

> On Jun 1, 2018, at 1:40 PM, Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] wrote:

>

> Look what I found. Looks to be either 1980's Green Pine or 1981's Spruce. I'd say the outside pic with sunshine is the most accurate color rendition. Either way it is going to have to be painted to match your blue.

>

> Just give me an address and I'll get it in the mail on Monday.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches

> Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow

> Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/soon-to-be ZF5/3.55's & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

>

>

> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

> http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/1981-Bronco-tp11555p11588.html

> To unsubscribe from 1981 Bronco, click here.

> NAML

.that’s exactly it. The piece I’ve been looking for

Thankyou sooo much. Wow

Sent from my iPad

> On Jun 1, 2018, at 1:40 PM, Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] wrote:

>

> Look what I found. Looks to be either 1980's Green Pine or 1981's Spruce. I'd say the outside pic with sunshine is the most accurate color rendition. Either way it is going to have to be painted to match your blue.

>

> Just give me an address and I'll get it in the mail on Monday.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches

> Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow

> Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/soon-to-be ZF5/3.55's & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

>

>

> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

> http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/1981-Bronco-tp11555p11588.html

> To unsubscribe from 1981 Bronco, click here.

> NAML

No prob. But, do you want your address to be available for everyone? I was expecting an email with the info instead of a post on here. However, you can edit your post and take the address out.

Shipping to Canada may cost a bit more than I expected, but I'm happy to do that. However, if you email me you could give me your friend's address. Or, you could Paypal me the shipping to Canada.

No prob. But, do you want your address to be available for everyone? I was expecting an email with the info instead of a post on here. However, you can edit your post and take the address out.

Shipping to Canada may cost a bit more than I expected, but I'm happy to do that. However, if you email me you could give me your friend's address. Or, you could Paypal me the shipping to Canada.

Gary - you are awesome!