Bullnose Forums

1981 Bronco

Cinamon

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome! Make a list of desired parts and maybe you will find what you need. Or better yet, join us at the Garagemahal International and Domestic Meet in Sept. There will be a parts swap/sell area.

Thankyou, can you give me more info of where I may find the swap meet?

I am from Vancouver island in British Columbia Canada. I do have an address in Washington state I can ship to if I find parts.

I’m looking for manual door latch, door panels, I’m looking for the vinyl and the fabric to replace my worn seats , also the cross member under the carriage of the truck, it had a propane system in it at one time and now I’m converting it back to gas again , but I need the cross member, it was taken out to put a propane tank in the truck. And if anyone knows of where I may find the plastic interior covers for the canopy when it it on the truck, part of one of mine is cracked and broken. .thanks for all anyone can help with..sometimes frustrating finding parts..

Thankyou, can you give me more info of where I may find the swap meet?

I am from Vancouver island in British Columbia Canada. I do have an address in Washington state I can ship to if I find parts.

I’m looking for manual door latch, door panels, I’m looking for the vinyl and the fabric to replace my worn seats , also the cross member under the carriage of the truck, it had a propane system in it at one time and now I’m converting it back to gas again , but I need the cross member, it was taken out to put a propane tank in the truck. And if anyone knows of where I may find the plastic interior covers for the canopy when it it on the truck, part of one of mine is cracked and broken. .thanks for all anyone can help with..sometimes frustrating finding parts..

The meet will be in Skiatook, OK. SMS Fabrics will likely have the original fabric, you desire.

https://smsautofabrics.com/

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-OEM-Ford-1980-1986-Truck-Pickup-Door-Panel-Bronco-1981-1982-1983-1984-1985-O/122389950881?epid=591050982&hash=item1c7f0271a1:g:XmcAAOSwCU1YtLZn

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-OEM-Ford-1980-1986-Truck-Pickup-Door-Panel-Bronco-1981-1982-1983-1984-1985-B/401479755898?epid=10012718280&hash=item5d7a0ee87a:g:0~4AAOSwp7FaU~3O

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-OEM-Ford-1980-1986-Truck-Pickup-Door-Panel-Bronco-1981-1982-1983-1984-1985-R/142221171692?hash=item211d0adbec:g:Gw8AAOSw44BYUxQQ

Used door panels are also available as well as after market [non-OEM].

Look at the 2018 Garagemahal Truck Show Planning thread.

Thanks for the tip, my door panels are rough but I can paint them I really would like the manual door locks if I can find them , I have the drivers side just not the passenger side lock..

And thanks for the tip on the fabric and vinyl they do have what I’m looking for .😊

Thanks for the tip, my door panels are rough but I can paint them I really would like the manual door locks if I can find them , I have the drivers side just not the passenger side lock..

And thanks for the tip on the fabric and vinyl they do have what I’m looking for .😊

Slide locks?

If you are just needing the visible parts, let me look to see what I have. But I can’t look until maybe tomorrow.

Also, I think I have a pair of door panels you can have that have the slide lock cutouts. Don’t remember how good they are, but will look.

If you are just needing the visible parts, let me look to see what I have. But I can’t look until maybe tomorrow. Also, I think I have a pair of door panels you can have that have the slide lock cutouts. Don’t remember how good they are, but will look.
Oh wow that would be amazing, thankyou so much,,!!!  😊

Sent from my iPad

On May 31, 2018, at 8:42 AM, Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote: