Bullnose Forums

Personal request...

One thing I find as I get older is that I sometimes forget something... :nabble_anim_confused:

Back in October of last year, my friend Dane [grumpin], was so kind to bless me with 2 Oregon license plates. The oldest one was the first Oregon plate Dane had and it was mounted on a '68 Chevy C10.

It is stored in a separate place because every time I add a License plate in alphabetical order, I have to take down many to get to the appropriate spot. When the Oregon plate arrived, I decided to wait until I obtain all the missing ones and rehang all of them just once.

Thanks again, Dane! :nabble_anim_handshake:

:nabble_anim_handshake:

And, while I am asking, I need 3 motorcycle license plates to fill in a spot on the wall. :nabble_smiley_whistling:

And, while I am asking, I need 3 motorcycle license plates to fill in a spot on the wall. :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Looking for any specific states? Pretty sure I have one from MO off my Ninja but it's a recent one (i.e. nothing neat). Welcome to it but no problem if you want something more unique.

Looking for any specific states? Pretty sure I have one from MO off my Ninja but it's a recent one (i.e. nothing neat). Welcome to it but no problem if you want something more unique.

I am not looking for any particular state. I would be happy with any!

Thank you so much! :nabble_anim_handshake:

• 2 weeks later...

Struck out on the Maine one, they just renewed their plates before they moved, it will be a year before they change to MO plates. Didn't have any of your other states in my pile.

Thank you! :nabble_anim_handshake:

As I prepare for the road trip, I have put together a handful of Alabama plates for anyone needing one.

See y'all there!

• 2 weeks later...

I want to thank Scott for providing me with a beautiful motorcycle license plate! :nabble_anim_handshake:

My pleasure!

Was great seeing you and Robert again. Always nice to talk to both of you in person.