Bullnose Forums

Personal request...

For all who might be attending the 2021 Truck Show, if you perhaps have any of the following license plates which you would be willing to part with, please contact me and bring them with you to the show.

I am putting together a grouping on the wall of my man-cave and am missing the following:

Alaska, Idaho, Maine, Maryland, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oregon [have 8/7/21], Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.

Thank you in advance and I would be pleased with any... "rusty and crusty" is okay with me.

Looking forward to the show! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Do these need to be in our possession before or after we arrive at the hotel? :nabble_anim_blbl:

:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig::nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig::nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig::nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig::nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig::nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig::nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig::nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig::nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig::nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig::nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig::nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig::nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig::nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig::nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig::nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Do these need to be in our possession before or after we arrive at the hotel? :nabble_anim_blbl:

Yes, Scott! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Working on a Maine for you. Daughter in law's sister just moved to Missouri from Maine. Not sure if they have changed their registration over yet. I think you got some from me last time. But I'll look thru the pile again.

Working on a Maine for you. Daughter in law's sister just moved to Missouri from Maine. Not sure if they have changed their registration over yet. I think you got some from me last time. But I'll look thru the pile again.

Thank you so very much! Yes, I have been working on this for years.

Thank you so very much! Yes, I have been working on this for years.

One thing I find as I get older is that I sometimes forget something... :nabble_anim_confused:

Back in October of last year, my friend Dane [grumpin], was so kind to bless me with 2 Oregon license plates. The oldest one was the first Oregon plate Dane had and it was mounted on a '68 Chevy C10.

It is stored in a separate place because every time I add a License plate in alphabetical order, I have to take down many to get to the appropriate spot. When the Oregon plate arrived, I decided to wait until I obtain all the missing ones and rehang all of them just once.

Thanks again, Dane! :nabble_anim_handshake:

One thing I find as I get older is that I sometimes forget something... :nabble_anim_confused:

Back in October of last year, my friend Dane [grumpin], was so kind to bless me with 2 Oregon license plates. The oldest one was the first Oregon plate Dane had and it was mounted on a '68 Chevy C10.

It is stored in a separate place because every time I add a License plate in alphabetical order, I have to take down many to get to the appropriate spot. When the Oregon plate arrived, I decided to wait until I obtain all the missing ones and rehang all of them just once.

Thanks again, Dane! :nabble_anim_handshake:

:nabble_anim_handshake: