Bullnose Forum

1987 Ford f250 supercab XLT Lariet pinstriping

Hi, I know my truck is a year younger (1987) but was hoping someone might point me in the right direction. I recently repainted my two tone XLT lariet truck and wanted to get as close as possible with pinstripe, however I cant seem to find any, Truck is desert tan metallic and white. I appreciate any advice.

Mitch Fenton

New Jersey

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

But you probably missed my email that asked you to go the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines posted there, and then introduce yourself by starting a new thread in that folder.

Don't worry, many miss the email and post w/o introducing themselves. But please assure us you've read the guidelines? That's important because we hold everyone to them.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

But you probably missed my email that asked you to go the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines posted there, and then introduce yourself by starting a new thread in that folder.

Don't worry, many miss the email and post w/o introducing themselves. But please assure us you've read the guidelines? That's important because we hold everyone to them.

Sorry Gary, i blew right passed that but always carry myself on these threads with respect and maturity. will do it now thanks..

MF