Bullnose Forums

Dinner Friday Evening, Sept 3rd

Packed and loaded.

The big TV in the truck is for a buddy in MO I'm visiting today. Curbside find that he has more motivation to fix than I do (55" 4K insignia, bad LED backlight strips).

Chris Fix decal on rear window......:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

I've watched many of his videos. He's great!

Safe Travels!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Fix decal on rear window......http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/uploads/6/5/8/7/65879365/head-rotfl-57x22_orig.gif

I've watched many of his videos. He's great!

Safe Travels!

Well I already shredded a brand new trailer tire... Partially Mr leadfoot here blowing the 65mph limit on the tires, partially a crappy tire IMHO. IMG_20210902_104404_01.jpg.69240978ffd1223271a0826fa3547231.jpg

I did have a new spare... After installing it and keeping to the 65mph limit, made it to My Vernon IL for lunch. Back on the road in a few!

Well I already shredded a brand new trailer tire... Partially Mr leadfoot here blowing the 65mph limit on the tires, partially a crappy tire IMHO.

I did have a new spare... After installing it and keeping to the 65mph limit, made it to My Vernon IL for lunch. Back on the road in a few!

:nabble_smiley_scared: You REALLY shredded that tire! I don't know that I've seen one that bad. You'd better get a spare for the spare.

Thanks for coming and bringing Robert! Was great getting to talk to both of you, and both of you were a huge help for the dinner and the show.

Next year!

For those who missed it, the dinner was very nice. Gary and his sweet wife, Janey, provided barbeque pork, fried chicken tenders and all the fixings! Janey also provided homemade rolls and her special brownies.

Some of the attendees brought their families. The building [part of the church Gary's family attends] has a nice kitchen / food preparation area, clean restroom facilities as well as a basketball court and items the children could play with. If anyone left feeling hungry, it was their own fault,

Thank you, Gary and Janey! :nabble_anim_claps:

• 3 weeks later...

Well I already shredded a brand new trailer tire... Partially Mr leadfoot here blowing the 65mph limit on the tires, partially a crappy tire IMHO.

- deleted -