Bullnose Forums

ALERT: Our Forum Is Going To Move

No, not yet. They said "In the next few days" so I'm not sure when that might be.

The process is that they alert me and then I change the CNAME entry in our DNS listing to move.nabble.com, and both of those steps have happened - and we are still working. Then they move us and let me know via email and I change the DNS entry to N1.Nabble.com. I'm guessing that during the time between the move and the change we might be down, but I don't know.

The forum has now been moved to the other Nabble server. (No, not the AWS servers, yet.) I'm going to be doing some checking to ensure we haven't lost anything.

And, I've turned the redirect back on so the emails should bring you back to the embedded forum.

The forum has now been moved to the other Nabble server. (No, not the AWS servers, yet.) I'm going to be doing some checking to ensure we haven't lost anything.

And, I've turned the redirect back on so the emails should bring you back to the embedded forum.

Ok, what I've found is that while it looks like we did get all of the posts, some of the email notifications of posts take you to the wrong place.

I'm not sure how to explain this clearly as it isn't very clear to me. But it looks like any email notification prior to the move, which happened just prior to 4:45 AM this morning, will take you to the wrong place. The posts are still there, but you aren't in the place where they are.

So go here (http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/) and drill down on the thread in question and you should find the post.

For example, SCFlareside posted this and I was given this link to access it:

So, Gary in your spec when it says it has four leafs... does that count the flat one on the bottom? Mine has four plus that flat one.

Maybe they are original? They are awfully firm.. if so, maybe someone added the blocks but I thought they had 2 inch blocks like this from the factory. The rear sits 5 inches higher than the front at the wheel arches though, there is a ton of forward rake.

But when you follow that link you are taken to the old instance of the forum and that post does not exist. However, if you go to the new instance of the forum and go to his thread the post is there.

I know, it is :nabble_anim_crazy: But I think we are intact, just confused.