Bullnose Forums

Logo @ Top Of Pages?

Sam - We are working on a logo, and the one above at the moment isn't it. Not sure what it'll be, but maybe tomorrow we will start a poll to pick it, so watch for it and make sure you vote.

As for the Bullnose bible, we aren't saying it is gone. The URL will probably be bullnosebible.com and we'll probably use that tag in various places.

Great, I love that name for some reason.

I just noticed on my android, when I click "back" on my keyboard it doesnt go to the previous page.

I just noticed on my android, when I click "back" on my keyboard it doesnt go to the previous page.

What logo is showing on the tab in your browser? The Nabble "N" or the bullnose?

If the "N" then that may be a red herring. We are soon to be moved from one server to another and I've had to take the "redirect" out so when you click on the link in the email you go directly to the Nabble server and not to the Bullnose bible website. And I think there's something strange with the Nabble server at the moment.

What logo is showing on the tab in your browser? The Nabble "N" or the bullnose?

If the "N" then that may be a red herring. We are soon to be moved from one server to another and I've had to take the "redirect" out so when you click on the link in the email you go directly to the Nabble server and not to the Bullnose bible website. And I think there's something strange with the Nabble server at the moment.

Ok thats fine. I only mentioned it in case it was an issue with the new server.