Bullnose Forums

Logo @ Top Of Pages?

I think we've discussed this before but can we remove the grey banner and the two search boxes in the top left?

I think we can remove the search box, but I'll have to do some research on it. As for the banner, I'll have to look into that as well.

Might not get to it right now, so if not please remind me.

But I did just turn a search function off, so which one did I kill?

I think we can remove the search box, but I'll have to do some research on it. As for the banner, I'll have to look into that as well.

Might not get to it right now, so if not please remind me.

But I did just turn a search function off, so which one did I kill?

Scott - I think I deleted the gray banner. But you tell me.

I deleted line 39 in "No Header" which said "

"

As shown below:

Banner_Deletion.thumb.jpg.d17fa6efdae68771d2a0f372d37d2ec7.jpg

Scott - I think I deleted the gray banner. But you tell me.

I deleted line 39 in "No Header" which said "

"

As shown below:

Looks great! Thanks for doing that - not a big deal but saves some real estate.

If we want to move these posts to Search Tools we can since I derailed the original purpose.

I think you turned off the magnifying glass one (Weebly) in the top right as I don't see that icon anymore.

Here are the two I am referring to. I hid the "header" div so I could screen capture them.search_1.png.489aeddf6f7c73913a723a8b3d175001.png

I think the top one should go since it's never really been accessible. The freefind was but the header must have grown a bit with the logo since it's now covered.

From a clean perspective I think just Weebly and Nabble should survive but I know you found a learning curve when searching in Weebly using quotes.

Looks great! Thanks for doing that - not a big deal but saves some real estate.

If we want to move these posts to Search Tools we can since I derailed the original purpose.

I think you turned off the magnifying glass one (Weebly) in the top right as I don't see that icon anymore.

Here are the two I am referring to. I hid the "header" div so I could screen capture them.

I think the top one should go since it's never really been accessible. The freefind was but the header must have grown a bit with the logo since it's now covered.

From a clean perspective I think just Weebly and Nabble should survive but I know you found a learning curve when searching in Weebly using quotes.

Ok, let me see what I can figure out on them...

I havent been on in a while but I like the logo.

Kind of sad to see "The Bullnose Bible" disappear but I will try to accept change and move on. :nabble_smiley_good:

Sam - We are working on a logo, and the one above at the moment isn't it. Not sure what it'll be, but maybe tomorrow we will start a poll to pick it, so watch for it and make sure you vote.

As for the Bullnose bible, we aren't saying it is gone. The URL will probably be bullnosebible.com and we'll probably use that tag in various places.