Bullnose Forums

1985 F350 4x4 Oregon

Yeah, only one pic. But for $2200 and if it "runs and drives great" then it could be a buy.

Well won’t have to go far to look at this one.

Saw the neighbor loading yard debris as I was leaving this morning. And realized it’s this truck for sale!

Well won’t have to go far to look at this one.

Saw the neighbor loading yard debris as I was leaving this morning. And realized it’s this truck for sale!

Well that's convenient. I bought my first truck from a lady who lived ten houses down from me. Walked down the street to look at it, and drove it back home.

Well that's convenient. I bought my first truck from a lady who lived ten houses down from me. Walked down the street to look at it, and drove it back home.

It’s funny, I originally bought our Bronco for one of my sons for graduation from high school.

Saw the Bronco on craigslist, not realizing it was right across the street. Came home after dark one night and it caught my eye when the headlights hit it. Sure enough, called my neighbor at work the next day, he calls his daughter and I go over and test drive it and buy it. One of the better deals I got on a vehicle in my opinion.

My son wanted something with better gas mileage as he was going to college. Found him a car and I’ve had the Bronco ever since.

I wouldn’t mind looking into the F350, but I’m thinking I want to go a different route. Actually trying to talk to a guy that has a 98 K1500. He says it has a 4.7 V8 Vortec. Tried to be nice and tell him the engine options through email and haven’t heard back. Only interested in the 5.7. Not the 4.3 or 5.0. I’ll try calling him tomorrow if I can get someone to go over the hill with me.

It’s funny, I originally bought our Bronco for one of my sons for graduation from high school.

Saw the Bronco on craigslist, not realizing it was right across the street. Came home after dark one night and it caught my eye when the headlights hit it. Sure enough, called my neighbor at work the next day, he calls his daughter and I go over and test drive it and buy it. One of the better deals I got on a vehicle in my opinion.

My son wanted something with better gas mileage as he was going to college. Found him a car and I’ve had the Bronco ever since.

I wouldn’t mind looking into the F350, but I’m thinking I want to go a different route. Actually trying to talk to a guy that has a 98 K1500. He says it has a 4.7 V8 Vortec. Tried to be nice and tell him the engine options through email and haven’t heard back. Only interested in the 5.7. Not the 4.3 or 5.0. I’ll try calling him tomorrow if I can get someone to go over the hill with me.

Is "over the hill" the same as "going to the dark side"? :nabble_thinking-26_orig: