Bullnose Forums

Hi!

Hello- I may have jumped the gun on adding a thread before introducing myself and I do apologize. My name is Chris and I live in TX. I recently bought an 82 250 LB manual single cab with the 351w. I love this thing! My first truck growing up was an 88 f-150 and picked this one up at a modest 2,400 running and driving to re-live some of that nostalgia. I’ve named her Betty and she is the new love of my life. She isn’t without her issues though and I’m excited to get to turning wrenches on her!6C2DD3F9-0C7A-4A35-97AF-DF49AE735EC4.jpeg.b0c49c52c3c01a5c1069e8f5541ea282.jpeg

Welcome Chris! And Betty! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

No harm, no foul on jumping the gun. Many have, particularly of late with the issues we are having with the joining process.

What part of Tejas? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we'd be happy to add you if we had a city or a zip.

Welcome Chris! And Betty! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

No harm, no foul on jumping the gun. Many have, particularly of late with the issues we are having with the joining process.

What part of Tejas? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we'd be happy to add you if we had a city or a zip.

I’m in Austin.

Thanks for running this group! It was recommended by a buddy and I’m already grateful for it.

Welcome!

Truck looks really solid.

Any backstory on the colors?

Thanks! I’m pretty sure it was originally the brown and tan. And the previous owner didn’t like the rusted hood so he primed it with blue primer. I really kinda like the tri-color look.. people ask me all the time if I’m going to paint it and I’m just like.. maybe one day hah

Thanks! I’m pretty sure it was originally the brown and tan. And the previous owner didn’t like the rusted hood so he primed it with blue primer. I really kinda like the tri-color look.. people ask me all the time if I’m going to paint it and I’m just like.. maybe one day hah

I agree - not a bad look at all. I'd stick with it also :nabble_smiley_good: