Bullnose Forums

New memeber 80 f100

Hello everyone new to the fourm i have a 1980 f100 4.9 inline. 3 on the tree i bought off a guy who knew nothing about cars. I threw in a battery and it fired right up ive sense done alot of preventive maintenance and replacements i have to have the kingpins done other then that shes pristine to me interior is in excellent shape leather seat has had a seat cover over it and is in perfect condtion looks like it has never had a butt on it. Im currently debating on whether do shell out the cash to do one of those autolite custom dashs to do all my own gauges or just put in a new instrument cluster with tach gauge and hold off on the custom stuff. Also if anyone knows where i can buy the bushing for 80 3 on the tree please lmk i only have seen it up to 79 and am not sure if they will work the same. Pic of the truck with my spoke hubs i have the stock ones to i just switch them out once and awhile20210523_124554_HDR.thumb.jpg.2cd8ab8396345e6dd8995e85c7f907b5.jpg

Thanks for posting the intro in here.

I'm going to include your pic for you, but you should read the info on how to post pics in the menu at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's.

And, is Jefferson, Georgia home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and we can add you.

20210523_124554_HDR.jpg.2ffcf3f64cd19f601cb1f889605152db.jpg

Thanks for posting the intro in here.

I'm going to include your pic for you, but you should read the info on how to post pics in the menu at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's.

And, is Jefferson, Georgia home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and we can add you.

Thanks Gary preciate adding the picture for me. Ill read over how to do pics. Yes Jefferson ga is home im ok being added to the map!