Bullnose Forums

It is good to have guys looking out for you, and you guys do a good job of that for me. A few days ago I got a text from Kyle saying "Look at this!". I did, and quickly consulted the catalog - a NOS non-step rear bumper for Dad's truck. A bit of to & fro with Kyle determined that a non-step bumper would look a lot better on a "sport truck" than the nice step bumper I got from Jerry/Ozark1 - which can now go to Big Blue. :nabble_smiley_grin:

Thanks, Kyle!

(For the curious photographers, both of those were shot with this iPad, and were in portrait instead of landscape mode. Both were edited with Photoshop Express, and the first one was actually rotated in the "crop" function. But the second one was cropped only slightly, but just enough to be require saving, and just saving it also rotated it. Oh, and I added width="100%" to the code so they take up whatever screen with the user has.)

IMG_0424.jpg.14e3d81922bf6c48c810ae716d2e746d.jpg

IMG_0425.thumb.jpg.c943dc9c834f8ef127b50d8b6796df7f.jpg

What a find Gary! I've seen that bumper quite a bit in the junkyards but always attached to a Bronco. That is a beautiful piece!

Kyle said it was only on eBay 30 minutes before I bought it. And in that time he got a suggestion from eBay, sent me a text, I looked at the eBay post, looked the part up in the catalog, chatted with Kyle about it, talked to my wife about it, and pulled the trigger. :nabble_anim_jump:

And it is a beautiful piece. Now I need to find a NOS front bumper and maybe one of the grille pieces of trim. I really do need to figure that out and document what I have. But I know I have all NOS side trim, grille, badges, windshield trim, and now rear bumper. I think I have the headlight doors NOS, and either the upper or lower grille trim. I gotta go see and write it down. :nabble_smiley_happy:

• 1 year later...

Kyle said it was only on eBay 30 minutes before I bought it. And in that time he got a suggestion from eBay, sent me a text, I looked at the eBay post, looked the part up in the catalog, chatted with Kyle about it, talked to my wife about it, and pulled the trigger. :nabble_anim_jump:

And it is a beautiful piece. Now I need to find a NOS front bumper and maybe one of the grille pieces of trim. I really do need to figure that out and document what I have. But I know I have all NOS side trim, grille, badges, windshield trim, and now rear bumper. I think I have the headlight doors NOS, and either the upper or lower grille trim. I gotta go see and write it down. :nabble_smiley_happy:

Digging up an old thread. Anyone have any photos of this on a truck vs a Bronco?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nos-1980-1996-Ford-Truck-Front-Bumper-E0TZ-17757-A/123326740773?epid=19022956013&hash=item1cb6d8b925:g:luUAAOSwrORbfbgU

I believe it is the bottom one you are seeking, Gary?

Digging up an old thread. Anyone have any photos of this on a truck vs a Bronco?

Found a couple photos online and found a couple of aftermarket versions for $200ish vs nearly $500 for an NOS version. Think I'm going to go this route on my rig.

Gary - Do you have the part numbers sheets for the brackets for this style of bumper? I see the illustrations, but it looks like the part numbers are only posted for the actual bumpers.

Thanks all!

Found a couple photos online and found a couple of aftermarket versions for $200ish vs nearly $500 for an NOS version. Think I'm going to go this route on my rig.

Gary - Do you have the part numbers sheets for the brackets for this style of bumper? I see the illustrations, but it looks like the part numbers are only posted for the actual bumpers.

Thanks all!

fords4life - Unless I don't understand what bumper you are talking about, the front bumper bolts directly to the frame. So, what am I missing?

David - That bumper requires the rubber pad. But Dad's truck doesn't have them. Just the chrome bumper. But thanks anyway.

fords4life - Unless I don't understand what bumper you are talking about, the front bumper bolts directly to the frame. So, what am I missing?

David - That bumper requires the rubber pad. But Dad's truck doesn't have them. Just the chrome bumper. But thanks anyway.

Sorry Gary, I was taking about the rear bumper on your original post.

Nathan