Bullnose Forums

86 Bronco Owner

hello all. i am a new member from Colorado Springs, Colorado. i was told about this site on https://www.fullsizebronco.com. so, i've had this project Bronco for about 4 years. when i bought it the owner said that there had been a minor fire under the hood due to fuel leaking onto the manifold. upon inspection, it still ran, moved, and the worst thing that i saw was melted vacuum lines. little did i know what i was getting into with regards to "just some melted vacuum lines."

so, the truck has been sitting without being started since the summer of 2018. i have found a new buddy who has told me that he would give me a hand getting her up and running. i purchased a new carb for it and am now in the process of replacing all the vacuum mess. i look forward to this journey and using the resources available on this site as they seem to be VERY robust and well organized.

i am going to be posting my first "help request" post just after hitting submit on this one. lol

Yes, welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

And, I look forward to the journey of getting your truck running, and running well. So I'll watch for your post in the main section.

By the way, we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we'd be happy to add you - if that's ok by you.

Yes, welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

And, I look forward to the journey of getting your truck running, and running well. So I'll watch for your post in the main section.

By the way, we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we'd be happy to add you - if that's ok by you.

i'm good with being added. you just drop a pin in Colorado Springs, or you need an address?

• 2 weeks later...