Bullnose Forums

Anyone used Baldwin filters before?

We used Baldwin exclusively at the diesel shop I used to work at. Oil, fuel, vapor filters, water-separator and air filters.

They aren't the cheapest but they are up there in quality with the Purolator PureONE filters and Ford's Motorcraft filters.

I'd use them in my personal vehicles but the only place I know that carries them will only sell to commercial account customers and I don't do nearly enough volume for them to give me an account.

But if you have a source, use them. Never once had a bad product, never once had fitment problems and we managed several fleets of diesel trucks and heavy equipment, probably 250-300 vehicles rolled through our shop for regular maintenance. We spent tens of thousands of dollars on just Baldwin filter products alone in a year. Top notch products, company stands by everything 100%.

I probably still have some Baldwin swag hanging around here somewhere.

We used Baldwin exclusively at the diesel shop I used to work at. Oil, fuel, vapor filters, water-separator and air filters.

They aren't the cheapest but they are up there in quality with the Purolator PureONE filters and Ford's Motorcraft filters.

I'd use them in my personal vehicles but the only place I know that carries them will only sell to commercial account customers and I don't do nearly enough volume for them to give me an account.

But if you have a source, use them. Never once had a bad product, never once had fitment problems and we managed several fleets of diesel trucks and heavy equipment, probably 250-300 vehicles rolled through our shop for regular maintenance. We spent tens of thousands of dollars on just Baldwin filter products alone in a year. Top notch products, company stands by everything 100%.

I probably still have some Baldwin swag hanging around here somewhere.

Ah, that explains why I'd never heard of them before. My brother is the parts manager for a large utility company here in the southeast, which is how he was able to get them. He says they use them for their whole fleet.