Bullnose Forums

Error 500!

I for some reason am betting NAML = Not Another Markup Language....

That's a good one, but it actually stands for Nabble Application Markup Language.

And the latest is that Nabble knows they broke things, but they say they can't quickly back the changes out. Which is EXACTLY why I'm doing my darndest to get us off their servers and running a version of Nabble that they can't change.

That's a good one, but it actually stands for Nabble Application Markup Language.

And the latest is that Nabble knows they broke things, but they say they can't quickly back the changes out. Which is EXACTLY why I'm doing my darndest to get us off their servers and running a version of Nabble that they can't change.

Mine is back up. I just went through the whole thing again to see where I started and where I am. Looks like nabble went through and changed a lot of words to MISSPELLED. :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Mine is back up. I just went through the whole thing again to see where I started and where I am. Looks like nabble went through and changed a lot of words to MISSPELLED. :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Misspelled? Glad it is back up, but I'm not seeing the "misspelled". Can you give me an example? I'm curious.

Misspelled? Glad it is back up, but I'm not seeing the "misspelled". Can you give me an example? I'm curious.

I was joking - I saw a lot of misspellings in my posts. I surely couldn't have misspelled those words myself.... I didn't express my "joke" clearly. I know you;re more worried about hte forum working probably and I'm just being a jokester. Sorry.

I was joking - I saw a lot of misspellings in my posts. I surely couldn't have misspelled those words myself.... I didn't express my "joke" clearly. I know you;re more worried about hte forum working probably and I'm just being a jokester. Sorry.

LOL! No, I'm not THAT stressed. I'm glad you are joking. And, I'm glad that it is working now, with or without misspellings. :nabble_smiley_wink:

LOL! No, I'm not THAT stressed. I'm glad you are joking. And, I'm glad that it is working now, with or without misspellings. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Well, I just THOUGHT it was fixed. Turns out I wasn't seeing the problem 'cause I'm using a Windows machine, but if I try my iPhone X the problem rears its ugly head.

I've reported it. Sorry folks! :nabble_smiley_cry: