Bullnose Forums

Growing as a forum!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cory, email me your dates, who knows, we could "meat" at Schwartz (ok, I admit, bad dad's joke).

:nabble_smiley_wink:

Hey, for us frenchies guys, meet or meat sounds the same, no?

Meet and meat sound the same to us in English too! LOL.

I'm only in Montreal for a day and a half for meetings. Arriving late Monday the 20th, and leaving again on Wednesday the 22nd. My schedule is not 100% confirmed yet but I will let you know if I have some time.

I have driven the Trans Labrador Highway a couple times. starting in Quebec. It's very interesting if you're into seeing what it looks like to be in the middle of nowhere;).

Manic-5 is really something to see...not that there's much reason to ever drive by it LOL.

IMG_0337_(Large).jpg.6c270976bd1b37c616a60e5f642ea0a9.jpg

And coastal Quebec is beautiful in the summer. There are times when you feel like you're on the PCH in California! I took the picture below somewhere near Saint-Maxime-du-Mont-Louis!

IMG_7097.jpg.ffaa1971dc58df044b867b407cbdad16.jpg

I'm only in Montreal for a day and a half for meetings. Arriving late Monday the 20th, and leaving again on Wednesday the 22nd. My schedule is not 100% confirmed yet but I will let you know if I have some time.

Wow, that's a quick an in-and-out!

I'll be on vacation with my family at Sutton for 17-18-19-20, supposed to be back home 20th evening.

Nothing special on my planing for 21th. Let me know if you find to have time, but I understand that it's going to be a very-busy-short-trip for you!

:nabble_smiley_super: