Bullnose Forums

1980 Ranger F350 Single Wheel 4X4 on Ebay

That's a beautiful truck! Don't see the green colors all that often, but they sure look good on there. :nabble_smiley_good:

I'm guessing the seller consulted Hagarty as the valuation of $19.9K comes in pretty close to the current $20.9K of a #2 vehicle. And that may be a "2.1" or thereabouts.

Hagarty_1980_F350_Valuation.thumb.jpg.113a43fef81f5bf17f359d3f39bfcb25.jpg

That's a beautiful truck! Don't see the green colors all that often, but they sure look good on there. :nabble_smiley_good:

I'm guessing the seller consulted Hagarty as the valuation of $19.9K comes in pretty close to the current $20.9K of a #2 vehicle. And that may be a "2.1" or thereabouts.

Agreed on all counts Gary. Even though it's not 100%, it's still very well intact for it's age.

Nice!

Were the tape stripes and Victorian two-tones really done that poorly from Ford back in the 80's? That paint line and tape stripe on the driver's side front fender really bothers me. It doesn't follow the body line at all, and looks like it was done on a Friday, by somebody who hated their job and knew it was their last day. :nabble_thinking-26_orig: