Bullnose Forums

2021 Truck Show - Sept 4th. BE THERE!

This is to announce that we are having an in-person truck show this year on September 4th! :nabble_anim_jump: (Couldn't find a gif with BE THERE from the drag racing commercials, but if any of you can please give me a link.)

More info to come, but please mark your calendars!

Nice.

I have something planned the week after... but this should be workable. 11 hour drive, but I've done 12 before so no worries. I have a buddy in the Rolla, MO area so could make a combined trip... although my next "planned" trip to him was specifically for my 1995 Ranger due to a lot of electronics being hauled (we both are computer/electronics nerds and trade stuff all the time) and the ranger's camper shell is perfect for such (the F150's rusty open bed, not so much). Maybe he'll get two visits for the price of one? :nabble_smiley_wink:

(and before you'all ask, based on how the votes fell last year, I'm not driving the Ranger... I'd get chased off the lot! :nabble_smiley_argh:... although that truck also received a "major" upgrade since last year's submission in the form of a truly custom electric fan swap... which I'm not proud to admit did involve a MOPAR fan assembly :nabble_poo-23_orig:... but it did seem to gain 1MPG+ which is a win!)

Nice.

I have something planned the week after... but this should be workable. 11 hour drive, but I've done 12 before so no worries. I have a buddy in the Rolla, MO area so could make a combined trip... although my next "planned" trip to him was specifically for my 1995 Ranger due to a lot of electronics being hauled (we both are computer/electronics nerds and trade stuff all the time) and the ranger's camper shell is perfect for such (the F150's rusty open bed, not so much). Maybe he'll get two visits for the price of one? :nabble_smiley_wink:

(and before you'all ask, based on how the votes fell last year, I'm not driving the Ranger... I'd get chased off the lot! :nabble_smiley_argh:... although that truck also received a "major" upgrade since last year's submission in the form of a truly custom electric fan swap... which I'm not proud to admit did involve a MOPAR fan assembly :nabble_poo-23_orig:... but it did seem to gain 1MPG+ which is a win!)

Little late to reply, y'all. Sorry.

David - I look forward to meeting you!

Ratdude - I look forward to meeting you as well. However, there's a major difference between last year's virtual show and this year's in-person show. The in-person shows are for "Ford trucks", so your Ranger will fit in if that's what you want to bring. (But a Bullnose will be even better.)

Some year if the Bullnose attendance gets to be a major part of the show we might re-name it. But for now given the limited numbers we'll just make it for Ford trucks of all ages and ilks.

Somehow, I'm not sure I have enough money to drive Walter very far at 11 ish mpg. I think that would improve on an interstate with less starting and stopping than I have to do on my commutes.

I probably need to take him on a little of a jaunt to see how mileage would improve.

I'm in! Approved by wife and confirmed that I have no other obligations. Looking forward to meeting the lot of you.

Excellent! We will have some sort of dinner the night before, and that is open to all forum members. Please let us know if you can attend. And feel free to bring your wife and/or kids.