Bullnose Forums

New Member - Oviedo, FL - 1986 F250

OK, so I might be a little biased :nabble_smiley_blush:

At times I am jealous of the manual tranny though.

I used to think a manual would help rein in the thirst of the 460. Nope. Got it up to 11.6 when I met you last week. Took it easy and didn't even use the speed control - and it was working at the time. :nabble_smiley_cry:

I used to think a manual would help rein in the thirst of the 460. Nope. Got it up to 11.6 when I met you last week. Took it easy and didn't even use the speed control - and it was working at the time. :nabble_smiley_cry:

It sure looks good compared to the 9 I got with the C6+OD :nabble_smiley_unhappy:

Hopefully we aren't scaring you too much Jeremy although it might be worth signing up for a gas station benefits card :nabble_smiley_happy:

It sure looks good compared to the 9 I got with the C6+OD :nabble_smiley_unhappy:

Hopefully we aren't scaring you too much Jeremy although it might be worth signing up for a gas station benefits card :nabble_smiley_happy:

Well, I guess I'll be happy with "almost 12". (I am pretty sure it'll get to a full 12, if not more, when I go EFI this winter.)