Bullnose Forums

To Countrybumkin; Where in Central Florida?

I can't use these tires or wheels as I have F150s (5 lug pattern) and on my 4x4, actually reducing tire size from a 33 to 31. Have you had these on the local craigslist under "free" and/or "auto parts"? Those wheels do have value so you should be able to get a few bucks out of them.

Why not post them for $100 bucks for the set and see what happens? Tell them about the age of the tires, or otherwise either have them removed or puncture the sidewalls in an obvious place and way so they cannot be used again and post.

Sorry - I haven't checked this thread in a while. I figured if someone wanted these tires they would PM me (and I'm assuming that this forum has a PM feature).

Anyways, to your question, I'm in southeast Seminole County. That's right next to the University of Central Florida (UCF).

These tires only mount to a "16.5" rim. And they are 8-6.5 bolt pattern. The only way to use them on a f150 would ne to get a set of "wheel adapters" to do a 5 lug to 8 lug conversion).

I don't want to put these on Craig's list - or anywhere were a stranger is going to come to my house. At least posting here on these forums, there is a better chance that a "respectable" person would be the one coming over and not a scammer or thief looking for an opportunity.

Maybe I'll just carry one in the bed as a spare.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic