Bullnose Forums

Key ignition ground

Thanks Scott, I will dig the meter out and check.

I get good continuity from the mouthing brackets to the silver part of the ignition/key and to the outside of the steering column but nothing to the steering shaft.

Good continuity from the mounting bracket to other earth points on the dash frame and chassis as well as from the screws in the clock wheel to the chassis.

Stumped..

I get good continuity from the mouthing brackets to the silver part of the ignition/key and to the outside of the steering column but nothing to the steering shaft.

Good continuity from the mounting bracket to other earth points on the dash frame and chassis as well as from the screws in the clock wheel to the chassis.

Stumped..

Pull the horn pad and check the ground brush.

Stumped..

I am seeing comments around the web about people using a jumper over the rag joint. Due to a power steering leak it is a hot mess down there, but maybe that is something I need to consider.