Bullnose Forums

New Document Going On The Site - Engine & Emission Diagnosis

I suspect there is more to the story than we know. Like using "Ford" in a way they didn't like.

Anyway, we will have to be careful. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Got the rest of the document scanned and up on the site. That was 663 pages today and, IIRC, 354 the other day, so just over 1000 pages in toto. And one of the files is 278 pages long, which took my pretty decent shop computer 19 minutes to OCR. :nabble_smiley_oh:

I moved the whole thing under Documentation/Emissions. So now we have a full document in one place, although in 26 separate files.

I'm going to flesh out that Contents page and figure out a way to put it right up front to make it easier to find things. In other words, I think when you pull up the top page, meaning Documentation/Emissions/1986 Engine & Emissions Diagnosis you'll see two documents, the first of which will be the Contents page with hyperlinks, and the second will be the pages as they are now.

Thoughts? Better ideas?

Got the rest of the document scanned and up on the site. That was 663 pages today and, IIRC, 354 the other day, so just over 1000 pages in toto. And one of the files is 278 pages long, which took my pretty decent shop computer 19 minutes to OCR. :nabble_smiley_oh:

I moved the whole thing under Documentation/Emissions. So now we have a full document in one place, although in 26 separate files.

I'm going to flesh out that Contents page and figure out a way to put it right up front to make it easier to find things. In other words, I think when you pull up the top page, meaning Documentation/Emissions/1986 Engine & Emissions Diagnosis you'll see two documents, the first of which will be the Contents page with hyperlinks, and the second will be the pages as they are now.

Thoughts? Better ideas?

It’s great that it’s there as is! I like your idea with the hyperlinks.

Thanks Gary!

It’s great that it’s there as is! I like your idea with the hyperlinks.

Thanks Gary!

As an update, I heard back from the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) regarding the legalities of hosting copyrighted material. Basically what they said is that they they cannot help me, but can refer me to their Cooperating Attorneys list. I've asked them to do that. I'll let you know what I learn.

As an update, I heard back from the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) regarding the legalities of hosting copyrighted material. Basically what they said is that they they cannot help me, but can refer me to their Cooperating Attorneys list. I've asked them to do that. I'll let you know what I learn.

I received the manual today, thanks Gary!