Bullnose Forums

1984 Bronco Oregon

That's not a bad price from what I'm seeing lately. And it looks pretty straight. But I don't like the radio installation nor the headlights. The headlights appear to be the Bicyaco ones shown at about the 7 minute point here, and are worthless. But, that would be an easy fix - throw them away and put halogens back in with a headlight relay.

That's not a bad price from what I'm seeing lately. And it looks pretty straight. But I don't like the radio installation nor the headlights. The headlights appear to be the Bicyaco ones shown at about the 7 minute point here, and are worthless. But, that would be an easy fix - throw them away and put halogens back in with a headlight relay.

Wow, I feel that is expensive. It wouldn’t take much to undo some of the stuff that looks horrid, radio, wheels, interior wiring clean up. Fixing the rear window is a must at that price. Then they could sell it for much more.

Incidentally, not seen that one driven around town..

Seems high to me as well, especially as a base model, but with current trends it is hard to really say.

I would say the dent is pretty noticeable and it's more of a 'cleaned' vehicle than 'restored'. Still worlds nicer than the broncos for sale around here though.