Bullnose Forums

Power window bezels

So I am getting down to some finishing stuff on the inside, which feels great!

I am struggling to find an item. The passenger side power switch bezel. I think the part number is :

EOSZ-14528-C passenger side power window switch bezel

I have been crushing eBay for a while but not seen one, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

I "might" (and that's a BIG might) have one in a box here somewhere. I'll take a look and see what I have left.

Last couple of years I was taking all that I could find when I was scavenging places. There are various degrees of damage on all of them.

But, a quick search and I found THIS GUY but he isn't cheap.

Remind me of I haven't replied by Monday. With chores outside and Mother's Day this weekend I'm going to be busy.

I "might" (and that's a BIG might) have one in a box here somewhere. I'll take a look and see what I have left.

Last couple of years I was taking all that I could find when I was scavenging places. There are various degrees of damage on all of them.

But, a quick search and I found THIS GUY but he isn't cheap.

Remind me of I haven't replied by Monday. With chores outside and Mother's Day this weekend I'm going to be busy.

Thank you! I will contact you on Monday:)

Dennis carpenter has the the switch, i need the bezel.

Enjoy Mother’s day!!!

I will look through what I have... I can’t keep mental inventory of every piece but I may have one.

Thank you!

My friend just bought a F250 flatbed Bullnose, I told him I had some interior part for him.. It is amazing how this stuff can accumulate!

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone has found a bezel I am still in need of the passenger side power window switch bezel...

Dang it. I totally forgot to look. I just went out and dug the box out and looked. I do have one bezel but the tabs are broken off.

Front.png.423217b594c2143b264552d5831c905e.png

Rear.png.e227a7bb40a54bd531e038ee795a8c7c.png

If you still want it let me know.

Sorry that I got too busy.

Dang it. I totally forgot to look. I just went out and dug the box out and looked. I do have one bezel but the tabs are broken off.

If you still want it let me know.

Sorry that I got too busy.

Yes please! I can make that work! How much do you want for it?