Bullnose Forums

New member to forums

Hello all.

Came across this place while looking for 1988 f150 emission documentation. I'm surprised I never came across this forum before. I love how much documentation and information this place has.

Just like all of you. I enjoy anything and everything. "" except left lane drivers -- I can't stand you people "" I get some of the biggest enjoyment when I successfully am able to reuse / modify stuff in ways that were not intended.

I always get a chuckle at the gas pumps stickers that say:

illegal to use in a way not intended.

The burn I like giving is:

A monkey can copy what someone else is doing. A technician teaches himself the why and how.

I will enjoy helping and learning more from you guys.

I don't own any fords right now. But as Tina Turner said What's name brands got to do with it.

Welcome!

Glad you joined and looking forward to hearing and seeing more about your truck. It's an 88, correct?

Could you take a minute to edit your second paragraph and remove those two references? We strive for family friendly content and hold all members to that standard.

I get the point you are making though and you are right - we are always looking for ways to refurbish parts, find alternative solutions, and create things from scratch that we can share with others. :nabble_anim_claps:

I feel like there is a story with the gas pumps and just exactly what is being done with the gas :nabble_smiley_wink:

Welcome!

Glad you joined and looking forward to hearing and seeing more about your truck. It's an 88, correct?

Could you take a minute to edit your second paragraph and remove those two references? We strive for family friendly content and hold all members to that standard.

I get the point you are making though and you are right - we are always looking for ways to refurbish parts, find alternative solutions, and create things from scratch that we can share with others. :nabble_anim_claps:

I feel like there is a story with the gas pumps and just exactly what is being done with the gas :nabble_smiley_wink:

Scott - Thanks.

Minipower - Scott is right, we hold ourselves to high standards. My 9 year old granddaughter monitors this site, so my goal is to keep the language appropriate for her.